Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have problem with Luffy's sky splitting with Kaidou, it's bound to happen sooner or later. But it just, it happens way too quick, like I expect them to sky split at the climax of the arc when they are both beaten up and wore down, not at the first few minutes of their 3rd and maybe final round.
maybe even bigger splitting may come for later.....if you think about it, Onigaishima is near the sky afterall.....

I don't have problem with Luffy's sky splitting with Kaidou, it's bound to happen sooner or later. But it just, it happens way too quick, like I expect them to sky split at the climax of the arc when they are both beaten up and wore down, not at the first few minutes of their 3rd and maybe final round.
Want to wait for another 300 chapters?
Wano is already 3 year long,
I am fine with power ups, Oda need to speed things up, so that I can see the end of OP while I am still alive :josad:

That's the whole connect at getting at, took a week to learn 2 weeks to master Adv CoA, took 30 minutes to master/near master Adv CoC and 10 seconds to learn it the discussion is lost once you disconnect those two very distinct points though
You are failing to see that Luffy already had great control of his CoC and is using the same technique that he just mastered with it and it makes perfect sense.
Oda came out of his way to tell that Luffy was doing the same stuff he was doing before but now using CoC on it which Oda also said he specializes in.

Luffy will be at his EOS power level after Wano. Maybe just slightly below.

It’s time to start scaling him above low top tier.
Yeah, NOW it's time :seriously:

I've been saying Luffy and Kaido are the 2 strongest people in One Piece for almost a year. I put this in the waiting room

We need to get the annoying brats Momo and Yamato out of there, and let the fight between the 2 strongest people in One Piece resume. :steef:

Maybe cuz sky splitting is not a big deal? That’s casual greet
That's the whole connect at getting at, took a week to learn 2 weeks to master Adv CoA, took 30 minutes to master/near master Adv CoC and 10 seconds to learn it the discussion is lost once you disconnect those two very distinct points though
They Adv Coa made it easier for luffy to grasp Adv Coc. It’s already stated in the story that Adv Coc is just an application of what he trained for. The only difference is, he is using his king’s haki, how is that not clear?

Luffy mastered Adv CoA in that two week time span, it wasnt strong enough to do anything to Kaido, Ch 1000 he clearly mastered it
Again there’s nothing indicates that Luffy took 2 weeks to master AdvCoA… He may very well have done it on the third or forth day of training. Chapter 1000 does imply anything especially not a panel of Luffy going “oh now after punching Kaido I completely mastered AdvCoA in two weeks time”.

Status
Not open for further replies.