Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way Sanji will defeat an opponent that negged Zoro along with Luffy

Whatever King does…..Queen does more and better:kayneshrug:
That's not a neg lmao, Luffy and Zoro ignored Queen and Queen attacked them from behind and they still didn't feel shit from his attack

Sanji would have died without Raid Suit and it was a clean clash where base kings kick makes sanji the kicker feel pain on clash, Sanji isn't strong enough to release King's choke and he's helpless against King's beak.

One was true jeopardy moment where sanji survived due to his daddy. One was a joke moment that only halted Luffy and Zoros journey to roof top

What's got me hyped for Zoro vs King, is the tone of the fight. The fight comes off crude 'fuck you, fuck you too' ready to kill, no room for sympathy.

It has to do with King's demeanor, we starting to see he's bloodthirsty, very I should say. When's the last time we've seen a main enemy like that, Rob Lucci? or maybe I'm forgetting, but I only noticed now that with the "love of torturing" ofcourse Oda has been trying to show that.

It is a nice contrast to Luffy vs Kaido, which seems more like "show me what you got, you brat" type of vibe.

Headcanon.com Sanji only mentions 2 of them show panels of perospero fighting sanj, By your logic Luffy also got clapped by apoo

Pre TS luffy got up from a kick by Kizaru does That mean he wasn’t clapped or that he was on the same level as him, the only one to bring head canon is you
Luffy getting hit by kizaru

luffy getting up literally 3 pages later
So what your saying Sanji was never knocked out since Luffy got into next panel fine. Being on the ground doesn't mean you got knockout and that is dumb logic there.

At this point i'm glad oda gave us a Sanji vs Queen, because imagine be defending King as a good matchup for Zoro... (For the moment at least)
Both matchups are great for me, it depends of Oda to make it like a Luffy vs Kata/Lucci fight or a disappointed fight.
I hope for the first case, let give these fights little background and enough of screentime, don´t rush it.
Both Sanji and Zoro going to shine.

What's got me hyped for Zoro vs King, is the tone of the fight. The fight comes off crude 'fuck you, fuck you too' ready to kill, no room for sympathy.

It has to do with King's demeanor, we starting to see he's bloodthirsty, very I should say. When's the last time we've seen a main enemy like that, Rob Lucci? or maybe I'm forgetting, but I only noticed now that with the "love of torturing" ofcourse Oda has been trying to show that.

It is a nice contrast to Luffy vs Kaido, which seems more like "show me what you got, you brat" type of vibe.
Meanwhile sanji vs queen

@Chrono

" - King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island. "
Zoro low-mid diffing King they said :kobeha:

" - King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island. "
Lmfao, and the Zorotards were mocking Sanji for the King vs Sanji event when Sanji wasn't even paying attention to him and look now at Zoro falling in the same shit while fully focused on him and almost removed from the island lmao.
These idiots gettings L's every week since the roof hahaha.
Zoro the "toP tIeR" btw :milaugh:

" - King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies. "
:seriously:

" - King : "I won't forgive you either." "
:choppawhat:
What's this shit bro? Better not to talk if you are gonna look retarded.

" - Yamato believes that Kaidou's power is weakening and that his "clouds of flame" are unstable. "
Finally author explaining basic shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.