Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

same energy.....
@Nate D. White hawk ...Luffy smile at the corner....
Luffy's smile is priceless. :steef:

But, Momoron is a buzzkill for me. Anything this crying fucker is involved in loses hype in less than a yontosecond. :whitepress:

Can someone send Oda a letter and tell him that, no, Momoron is never living down the status of being OP's least popular major character even if that crying shit one shots the whole world, smh. :crazwhat:

Blue Flames consumes Marco's stamina.

They said whatever they said because Marco's the only one besides the Yonko who had enough resources to even consider fighting BB. They actually tried and utterly failed, as a matter of fact. Marco's never a top-tier or anywhere close to it.
Marco literally said they consume the stamina of the samurai, and the samurai confirmed their stamina was being consumed several times.

Blue flames of healing consume his stamina when he uses it, he wasn't healing. It was eaidimg their temperature.

So zoro deflects Kaido's invisible slashes easily but couldn't Kings's visible slashes? I dont usually say this, but this is honestly trash writing from Oda
Genshin still going strong i see, original 5 stars were miles better in design, imo, the early days of Genshin were the best, pc shut down back in February though, been 7 months since i played the game, also, Diluc was the shit:kata:, glad i rerolled 109 times to get him, it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.