Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The statements group them yes. When Zoro says going in King’s path is just as dangerous as Queen….what does that imply ? When Marco groups them together instead of spotlighting King….what does that imply. And all the other statements that equalise their threat lvls.

All of these show that Queen is just as big of a threat to everyone as King.
Cmon you only then started to think they're equal in powers once it was out of the question that Lanji would fight Wing. You literally want Sanji desperately to be equal in power to zoro, but that won't happen. Sanji will always remain as the 3rd strongest. :willsmith:

Gag ? Lmaooo is it supposed to be funny ? Cause thats what gags are.

Greg bodied all you VC bitches….cry more
king said hes gonna kill queen that must be true too right ? you dont even understand the fucking show you must think zoro and sanji wants to kill each other too right ?

and VC is not for nitpicking you either believe it or get the fuck out of one piece...20 yearold show and people still cant fathom gags and think VC are non canon.

I dont think Oda would undermine Kid to the point where he loses a 2v1 while Luffy solos Kaido....but I've been wrong many times during this arc:laughmoji:
Tbh, if Oda had the intention to undermine Kid and Law, he would have done it chapters ago.

He let Kid push her face in for a reason, and is even giving him a handicap through Hawkins. I think people will be relatively surprised with Kid, just like they are with King now. All that needs is a little bit of patience.

Cmon you only then started to think they're equal in powers once it was out of the question that Lanji would fight Wing. You literally want Sanji desperately to be equal in power to zoro, but that won't happen. Sanji will always remain as the 3rd strongest. :willsmith:
Yes, I biasedly wanked King, because I thought King would fight Sanji….and Queen would fight nobody of note. I thought Queen would be taken out by Chopper….so I biasedly wanked King to make Sanji’s opponent have something. Since all of that is over now. I can say the truth.

I even made a thread where I stated Queen has the best feat in the series….whilst still believing in Sanji vs King.

ZKK is a theory anyway and like all theories it may be wrong:kayneshrug:, i am indeed already satisfied with zoro this arc :steef:ZKK is still happening though:ultimoji:
A theory that has been put forward by a part of the community with a level of confidence like never before and that's sure to bring about another level of relapse if it doesn't end up happening. Same for people who're as confident about it not happening.

This is why being 50-50 on it and enjoying the advantages of both sides is the best option. :myman:

Zoro blocking Kaido's wind attack and yet is sent flying because of a basic King attack. And here we have HYBRID Kaido going up against base Luffy. Nothing is making sense. We have officially entered fairy tail power levels. Who ever said Fairy Tail ended? Fairy Tail is well and alive in One Piece.

Kaido is overrated thats why
Man built a hype on rumors

king said hes gonna kill queen that must be true too right ? you dont even understand the fucking show you must think zoro and sanji wants to kill each other too right ?

and VC is not for nitpicking you either believe it or get the fuck out of one piece...20 yearold show and people still cant fathom gags and think VC are non canon.
Do you know what threatening is booobooo. You dont threaten your superiors.

Cry baby.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
When Zoro says going in King’s path is just as dangerous as Queen….what does that imply ? When Marco groups them together instead of spotlighting King….what does that imply. And all the other statements that equalise their threat lvls.
Both of them never said that. Stop the wank.

"Neither route will be that simple" - means both routes are tough. Doesn't mean that both routes are equally tough as you are insinuating.
"Holding of two guys worth a billion" - means both of them are strong and are worthy of having a bounty of more than a billion. Doesn't mean both of them are equally strong.

A theory that has been put forward by a part of the community with a level of confidence like never before and that's sure to bring about another level of relapse if it doesn't end up happening. Same for people who're as confident about it not happening.

This is why being 50-50 on it and enjoying the advantages of both sides is the best option. :myman:
Its the theory that puts fear on rubber boys the most more than the candy boys

Both of them never said that. Stop the wank.

"Neither route will be that simple" - means both routes are tough. Doesn't mean that both route are equally tough as you are insinuating.
"Holding of two guys worth a billion" - means both of them are strong and are worthy of having a bounty of more than a billion. Doesn't mean both of them are equally strong.
Like I said both statements group them together…instead of making King the bigger threat. In comparison to Katakuri who had boatloads of solo hype.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

fence sitters are cowards, you either go all out or you're a bitch,:gonope: YOLO.

H

humanbeing

will we get any haki awakening for the strawhats in this arc? the arc is about to end.
Oda is really wasting time if they are supposed to get it, which it should be the case.
especially Robin spent 2 years with revos. she could have came back with haki just like the monster trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.