Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 EL Thor is literally AOE attack, you acting like Sanji took all of it.
Oda knows how lightening works
"When lightning travels through another object before striking a human, some of its initial potency is lost. But it's still pretty potent. When currents are forced to pass through other materials before electrifying a body, some of their original energy and heat is lost, somewhat mitigating the final blow "

Zoro on the other hand has metallic swrod in first attack so all the lightening was absorbed and second attack was literally one that cosumes with lihgtening

This feat is actually dog shit, Zoro tanked just as strong of an attack and then even stronger attack and then got up even faster, where as Sanji was knocked out for most of the arc

This would have kill Sanji if normal lightening K.Oed him
Do you really think that "Kiten" it's a stronger attack than "El Thor"? :crazwhat:

The hypocrisy is calling others biased when you are equating getting your bones crushed to getting sent flying

I didn't meander anything. I simply stated what we have. Sanji getting bones crushed and Zoro trading blows with King

Obviously you can with your biased approach
Here we go again. He didn't "trade" blows with King. He got tossed out of OnigashimaXD

"Sanji is losing harder than Zoro"

No, both are just fucking losing. But I'm the hypocrite here

Do you really think that "Kiten" it's a stronger attack than "El Thor"? :crazwhat:
Why the hell not, EL Thor is normal lightening AoE attack that any human can survive and Sanji was knocked out like any human would
"When lightning travels through another object before striking a human, some of its initial potency is lost. But it's still pretty potent. When currents are forced to pass through other materials before electrifying a body, some of their original energy and heat is lost, somewhat mitigating the final blow"

Status
Not open for further replies.