Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom crew have been incompetent without Katakuri.
If anything they'll screw themselves over.

Perospero left them thinking he was hot shit (he was actually).
But then got folded by Sulong Neko.

They have no unity or game plan. I don't think they have the will to even go forward.

Anyways if there are fights to be had Id say

Yamato vs Smoothie
Jinbei vs Snack
Franky vs Daifuku
Brook vs Raisin
Compote vs a Trashcan
Flampe vs Usopp
They'll ultimately get screwed cause it's necessary to really shape this era
I don't think a 1v1 formula will be followed, maybe only for Smoothie and Snack...
But the'll be overall pushed back by Kidd Pirates Heart Pirates too (a Bepo/Zepo reference should be dropped, sane for the Tottoland raid performed by KP, or the ships destruction)

Drake has been an L this entire arc. All he will do is take Lucci down with him as the latter too doesn't have any feats Post-TS. :josad:
That's not true tho :josad:

He'd be lucky to be around Vet level, if you ask me. YC3 if we're being extremely optimistic. Seeing Franky whoop his ass would be extremely satisfying.
Lucci has stronger haki now
Apparently he had Ryuo before
I think he scales higher than franky and is faster
Sabo/Sanji/Drake could be his possible fights

Zoro :-:zosleepy:

1 - Born with bullshit CoC 1 in a million power that allows him to be top tier

2 - Possesses Legendary top-tier swords that help him massively

3 - Trained by the WSS - Who is Yonko level or higher, for 2 years

4 - 99% chance he has some legendary hertiage - Son of Green Bull or descendant of Ryuuma

5 - Can somehow use Adv CoC with Asura even though he barely started using normal CoC, but he's "gifted"

6 - Spends all his time training to becoming the strongest

7 - Oda constantly sucks his Marimo d!ck

Zoro's fans :- "wOW dAdDY zORo iS sO cOoL sElF-maDE UsEs cOoL sWorDs fReAkiNG aWesOme!!!!"

Sanji :-:sanjimeh:

1 - Wasn't born with any bullshit powers like CoC

2 - His biological family were so weak that had to edit their genetics just to get stomped by naturally genetically superior BM and her family

3 - His "training" was literally running away from queers because he didn't want to get sexually assaulted

4 - Doesn't give a fuck about training that much because his main job is to cook not fight like Zoro

5 - Oda treats him like shit, barely gives him any power-ups, barely gives him cool moments or bullshit powers like Zoro and Luffy

6 - Finally recieves the first deserved power-up in the series after being reduced to a gag character for long and fighting his ass off with zero special powers like Luffy and Zoro

Zoro's Fans : "OMG fUcK OdA!! lOoK aT tHaT lOsER weAk saNji hE IS cArRieD bY hIS fAtHeR uNliKe oUr vERy vERy stronK cOoL ZoWoo!!!!"

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Lmao this is also you right ?

"Zoro deserves some love for being very well-writen", the usual "i love zoro but ..." :lulz::lulz:

@m0nst3Rx @nik87 @Cuistot @Don DaSlayer @mly90 @Peroroncino @ConquistadoR @Zowo @HA001 @Rivaille check this

Status
Not open for further replies.