Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raged Hunger Pans Big Mom takes a dump on Yamato.

having FS doesn't mean you can dodge any attack, just that you can see it coming. whether he can dodge it or not depends on his own speed. like Katakuri with Snakeman.

Kaido's TB was just too fast it blitzed Luffy before he could react and dodge in time, but i'm sure he saw it coming beforehand with FS.
Nope. He dodged in rooftop.

Dude what the fuck are you going on about? Kaido got sent flying by Boundman just like Doffy. He has strong skin, but 99% of OP doesn't have it. Doesn't mean anything. Neither Shanks or BB have it.

And you know that 923 KO was bullshit. Luffy with FS should never eat that.
Um, no he didn't? He was barely damaged at all. He was totally fine after that massive barrage of attacks.

Luffy was really cocky in 923, but it does highlight Kaido's power and potency.

Luffy performed better after a large power up in chapter 1001, but even then, he still got dealt with handedly in chapter 1009.

Dude what the fuck are you going on about? Kaido got sent flying by Boundman just like Doffy. He has strong skin, but 99% of OP doesn't have it. Doesn't mean anything. Neither Shanks or BB have it.

I put Doffy above Jack, maybe on the same level as Sulong Dukes or even a bit stronger however he's definetly weaker than King and Queen. He's a tough fight for them for sure but at most a high diff for them.

That ko was just plot
Base Luffy did better on the some

Maybe Beast Pirates aren't actually disappointing, it's plot armor which is too strong:josad:
Also dont forget about Queen who just gave the antidote for mass zombie apocalipse in onigashima to some fodder Apoo, he could as well keep the antidote or never say anything about 1 and the live floor would be all dead rn lol...

I put Doffy above Jack, maybe on the same level as Sulong Dukes or even a bit stronger however he's definetly weaker than King and Queen. He's a tough fight for them for sure but at most a high diff for them.
He's not. Jozu proves that. He's close to Fujitora in level. He was planning to kill him.

Nah. That good doesn't refer to the CP0 guy not seeing Kaido losing. It's an answer to the guy's whole report. Like "good, I see, got it". Why would the WG be against Kaido losing, if they already plan on taking Wano under their control if Kaido loses? They are interested in ruling over Wano and they tried it in the past.
They don’t want to take over Wano though lol. They’re simply planning to do so should Kaido fall. They literally just said they don’t want Kaido to be defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.