Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji legit lost against Queen if not thanks to family power up?
His career as punching bag still continues, and hasn't ended yet if not for family's help

RIP Sanji you were cool pre timeskip
But post timeskip Oda ruined him with nosebleed gag, and as if it wasn't enough he kept being a punching bag for 4 arcs, and now becomes a guy barely clinging to Monster Trio with some family power bullshit
Cook isn't a Vinsmoke. Cook is a Toretto (Vin Diesel). :emohiyo:

Im here for this part, would help make up for the shitty writing that has been Wano thus far.

If they capture Nico Robin and leave because it would be good writing because none of us expected it and would impede Luffy's journey and make him detour
For the love of God if they take Robin away thru the same person thats another 50 chapters of BS

What? So the only thing Judge should have done to fix Sanji is to give him the raid suit?:lawsigh:
What the fuck is this? So you're telling me that Judge was torturing his son for nothing, like what fuck Oda?

How can the raid suit awaken Sanji's powers, and if so, why didn't Judge think about it since he's the one who created it?

The is a new bottom for Oda! God this is stupid...
Dumb argument. Judge need not to know everything just because he created it.

I wish Oda picked a less rapey way to upgrade Sanji but it's been a long time coming. He's been getting his tail whipped all throughout the new world.

Oh, and I love Lucci so this is actually pretty major. I don't know if it's wise to try to take Robin from someone able to beat Kaido but hey

Of course!
It's complete BS writing that contradicts what happened in WCI.
The people who enjoy it only care about the character getting stronger, they don't care about the story writing behind it.
I dont think it ruins the characters, the point of whole cake island is to show sanji aint an emotionless weapon like his siblings, he still got "their" power but in the end he is stronger becasue of his emotions that he was called a failiure for.

Status
Not open for further replies.