Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that it was also established that the modifications never manifested on Sanji.
They only did AFTER he used the RS. Besides, there's still a lack of explanation for the DJ. Is it due to the modifications? If it is, why did it manifest since pre-TS, but the exoskeleton never did?
He was weak up until he decided to get strong and train under Zeff to help him with the Baratie.
After that, the progression was just fine. The DJ was something out of nowhere, but Sanji was always as strong as "a strong character" could be by One Piece standards.
So...there's that. :sanmoji:
that was the initial thought when he was analyzed as a child but ofc thats now false
and if the explanation of dj has something to do with being genetically modified
it proves my exact point.

I

Indigo

Damn, Zoro's fans are filling literal oceans with their salty tears because Sanji is outshinning Zoro hard this chapter :kobeha:
only if you are reading two piece

all i see is Sanji getting low / mid diffed by Queen, getting his bones broken, until Judge's Daddy second PU comes online

when Zoro was being sent flying and getting damaged, yes, but was still on the fight and damaging King's mask two times

from the spoilers Sanji did nothing to Queen yet

Yeah sure, ignore all points against while repeating the same nonsense proven to be false and cry foul play after, LOL

Yeah no I’m not very interested in talking logic with a delusional fool
You just copied my reply pretty much word for word lmaooo are you a child?

This is why there’s no point in arguing with people who resort to insults before anything else

Also, weren’t you done with the whole thing? Can’t take the fact that you lost?

:milaugh:

only if you are reading two piece

all i see is Sanji getting low / mid diffed by Queen, getting his bones broken, until Judge's Daddy second PU comes online

when Zoro was being sent flying and getting damaged, yes, but was still on the fight and damaging King's mask two times

from the spoilers Sanji did nothing to Queen yet
Because the focus was on Sanji leveling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.