Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i understand, when Sanji's bones got broken the exoskeleton awakened to fix his body, then Queen breaks his sword.

It is like his human body was fighting with his modified genes after he used the Raid Suit, thats why he was feeling handicapped

how so..

btw what are you presuming anyway.

that sanji's Exo is as hard as his sibling.. not considering his own durability in the fact that sanji would have used Coa in conjunction to exo skeleton (which is meh possibility )..

btw what you're saying might be right coz.. we haven't seen any Arnament feats from BP or any of fence arnament except for the sole guy who doesn't depend on his zoan.. (WW)

BP aren't BMP who excel at arnament or haki but depend on their Zoan..

since we saw Queen use arnament tells me otherwise.. he should atleast have above avg arnament
I’ve told you what I’m presuming… It’s one of two things
1. Queen never used Armament on his swords and that why they broke due to Sanji’s durability
2. Queen used armament but it’s so too shit compared to Sanji’s durability now

That’s literally all I’m talking about… both cases imply Sanji has had a durability power up, but one implies this power up is VASTLY larger than the other

Hehehe… Zoro explained it before the Oars fight, he says to the crew “Luffy has been fighting and suffering without ever saying anything, its time we protect him”… Then Proved Zoro right by letting him feel Luffy’s suffering

I mean if you wanna say Sanji is doing this then, is Sanji talking about Zoro getting fucked up on the roof? Sanji saw Zoro get fucked up and he feels bad complaining… I guess that makes sense, Sanji always did look up to Zoro, even in Baratie
i mean sanji just don't want to make zoro think sanji is not fine and can't fight properly.. so that zoro can focus on his own battle.. thats what it is✌

?? Can CoC even damage with no touch contact? :choppawhat:usually the latter is labeled advanced.
Why are you assuming Asura's attack didn't touch Kaido?
Law was specific in his shocked expression to call this out when Luffy did the no touching motion, but despite having a reaction to asura made NO COMMENT AS SUCH FOR ZORO, in the same fucking chapter lol, how bad is your reading comprehension.

Anyways, the move of CP0 makes things even more hard to predict about the end of wano....things becoming exciting.....finally world government wanted to occupy wano and at the same time, Luffy will or may announce wano as his new territory after he defeats Kaido......

what will BigMom and her pirates do? what role they are going to play?
Is this the reason why BMP were kept at bay? Will they confront CP0?
Bigmom also wants Robin and so what is going to happen?

Sanji awakended his power??!!
I guess its time for zoro to keep his ass to as luffy right hand. If he not kill kaido at this momment, zoro will left behind.

I like the fact Sanji is powering up. I didn't like Sanji wearing a suit, but his natural genes being powered up is nice. Awakened Genes + Haki and Diable Jambe boost is what I was interested in. Maybe he can take the invisibility of his armor without using the armor itself.

:goyea:
I don’t think Sanji need haki beyond just being able to touch logias tbh. If there’s anything this arc has told us it’s that Haki ain’t for everybody. And it’s not the end all be all.

Lets go!! Sanji hype this chapter! And he won't need that ridiculous suit!

Exoskeleton plus Basic armament Haki = hardening, which confirms that Sanji doesn't have black Haki, but this is as good or maybe even better..

YES, Sanji is awakening his powers from the modification, that's crazy.. Wow.. Sanji might very well become cool again..

Lucci is in the chapter:myman:

I think Sanji inherited his powers from Judge because Judge is likely a Lunarian basing myself off his Garuda epithet.

He probably rejects the suit because it's probably only working on modified individuals on the long run. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.