Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji’s power up being his exo-skeleton unlock was predictable. All his siblings were born with it and he just needed the raid suit ton help unlock his. Boosted durability and regenerative abilities is great but like we’ve seen with his brothers all this abilities have limits and pretty small ones as well.

It would’ve been better in my opinion if he had gotten haki boosts like Zoro and Luffy though since all the top tiers basically have elite level haki.

By existing and having a sword that Zoro can wield to the point Kaido and Big Mom see Oden's aura on it.

Obviously, thats by the logic that "Judge carried Sanji the whole time", and both of these are bullshit for me.
Not even comparable tf:seriously: One is using HIS OWN HAKI and the other was injected by some bs by his father plus the bounty increase, so yeah Judge been carryin sanji in the new world like Cristiano in UCL nights:specialmeh:

@WesMidnight You just need to use your brain a little more man. Kaido likely didn't get touch by Farce of the Dead because his body has one single scar instead of the signs of many. It was no touch we must deduce, he probably channeled all the energy in one point.

why would it be mentioned? like you want sanji to say back in that time that.. yeah i am not feeling fine go fight both of them untill my powers awaken? ofc he don't wanna trouble zoro at a time like this
I’m saying right now he should say it… Like during this chapter he should say that this is actually affecting his combat now that Zoro isn’t around or whatever

It’s headcanon if literally nothing in the story supports your claim

like how you pointed out with the nothing happened, Zoro earlier in the arc talks about Luffy’s pain and suffering in silence and that’s what explains his nothing happened statement… It’s not headcanon… it’s in the story

So right now, if we see Queen somehow managing to catch Sanji who was running circles around him, it’s either Queen got faster somehow or Sanji has to say that he has gotten slower somehow… No headcanon… Just facts

Status
Not open for further replies.