Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1023 Sanji: "Sorry pal I'm all human"

Chapter 1028: Literally awakens his Dad's dormant genetical modifications.

But hey he must be a lunarian since he can "manipulate" fire, right? Lmao

These little simpjitards will never learn....

Yeah pretty much like "There is Nothing I can't cut".....except Birdcage.....lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Depends on how you define it, naturally talented usually just means being born with specific talents that you didn't work for

But i guess in the literal sense given how we're talking about a literal freak of nature, your definition fits too, since sanji was modified and is thus "unnatural"

But we can both agree on something, sanji represent talent, is it really something we need to debate over?
no it doesn't depend on anything altered genes are unnatural, period. If they weren't they would remain unaltered, this is about as simple as i can put it so i hope even you can understand it.

MY MAN GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SCARRING KAIDO WHEN ENMA THE ONE WHO HELPED HIM LMAO. BUT SADLY, HE GOT EXPOSED BY KAIDO’S LAPDOG (huff huff , PLEASE let me die by sword)

:saden::saden::cantseeme:

AND THANK YOU FOR COMPARING SANJI AND ZORO AGAIN. YOU ALL GOT CARRIED AWAY BY COMPARING ZORO AND LUFFY BEFORE.

THIS IS THE ONE. ZORO VS SANJI ALL OVER AGAIN
:cheers:
Enma is a sword you idiot and Zoro controls Enma. How did Enma help him? He cut Kaido with all his swirds.

When did King beat Zoro? I forget you Sanji fans read two piece

Comparing? Sanji got wrecked by Queen then Saved by daddy like in enies Lobby. How Sanji hate his daddy and he gives him bounties and power

Status
Not open for further replies.