Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what happened at 1009 will never change, Zoro indeed blocked the strongest attack in the verse while Sanji needs a PU for (i quote) "a fat ass bitch" alias Queen ...
Whats wrong with having a PU ? Why tf are yall acting as if Zoro never gotten a PU. Sanji’s new PU has boosted Sanji to now the new Current Sanji. Deal with it. Exoskeleton Sanji is now Current Sanji

C

Cuistot

Itd be interesting if it does things to his emotions. I do want Oda to reaffirm to these retarded fans that Sanji losing his emotions is the worst fate, and not getting the exoskeleton.

I dont think Sanji’s PU stops at the exoskleton. RS may unlock everything he shouldve gotten as a kid. Black Hair and Invisibility coming next.
It's trash though, imo it would make more sense to happen outside of a fight. Remember when Sanji was all about kicking his opponents into the dirt, not constantly crying about how he doesn't want to become like his rotten siblings...lol

After 1009:

Fans: Zoro has the best blocking feat in the verse

1027: Zoro’s ass gets sent by King with a nameless slash, that merely annoyed Queen
1028: Sanji blocks a Ancient Zoan YC attack with his skin. And breaks their sword by doing nothing….as if their fodder.

Oda::kayneshrug:
At this moment, Sanji can Literally tank the Hakkai too xDxD
But with a coherent explanation, and not by will xDxD

I'm still waiting for you to post a scene where Queen took a direct hit.
:queenhear:

So you're just going to overlook the scene where Sanji, who's supposed to be too fast for Queen, was able to caught by Queen who than broke his bones?
:king:
What you talking about ? When did I ever called Queen slow ? Who tf is talking about speed. Why you changing the topic ….

Status
Not open for further replies.