Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What you said makes no sense. Zoro is constantly training and shown this so you have no point. You have to be strong to even wield the swords. They wouldn't be able to be wielded by the weak. Which is a testament to Zoro training

2. Why are we coping. Sanji literally got destroyed by queen then his 2nd powerup awakened because he wore his first powerup 3 times. Lmfao he didn't do anything. All he did was put on his RS 3 times.
All sanji did was wear rs 3 times. meanhwile. All zoro did was to rely on magical steroid from Zou to become useful again. lol

I

Indigo

Enma is magical sword and anyone can use with Haki even Scabbards if they want to, nothing to skill if only sword to get into Kaido's scales, bruh.

Sanji never was like this growing up, so that moot point.
oh yeah, let's just forget the part that says no other swordsman in Wano was able to use Enma and it would kill most people by sucking up their haki, even the Scabbards

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro aint fighting anyone who breaks hes sword to pure human body :whitepress: Qieen vs zoro is dead.... Also queen looks worse than Pica right now

In the end, looks like Judge's DNA modifications just had a late delay, with Sanji gradually awakening his powers while growing, with the first hint of that happening in Enies Lobby when he unlocked his diable jambe technique.

We used to think it was friction, but I guess Oda wanted to create a connection with the germa modifications he explained in WCI
What I like more and what again showing how strong commanders are, is how Oda see that Sanji need two powerups to beat Queen.
I like that fact actually more and I enjoy Sanji getting powerups in whole before getting adv haki powerups later for the admirals.
I hope people finally not underestimate Queen, dude has 1.32B for a reason and he facing Sanji who need two powerups is actually also a good sign that this battle could be really insane good.

What I hope is that Oda now take time and show the fight in great lenght, let Queen be Sanji own "Katakuri" fight.
Same for Zoro vs King, we fans waiting for years to get insane fights, just do it now, give them 2-4chapters of fighting, show different skills, give King and Queen awakening to hyping the Victory of Zoro and Sanji even more.

Me as neutral fans of all four characters, I want really great insane fights, fights who everyone not going easily to forget.
Not like Jinbe vs WsW who start great but end to fast. I want a brutal fight where Zoro and Sanji struggle very hard even though having powerups.

And seeing right now the battle I can see that we finally get it.

a senzu bean is not a powerup it's just medicine, no difference from luffy healing with food, good thing sanji has healing with no medicine thanks to judge's genes now
I not yalking about the medicine, but Ashura is a Senzu beans created by Oda to delivery to some Fans that will be crying about Zoro not receiving any PU in Ennies Lobby.

As stated before. Sanji main opponent after queen will he cp0 while zoro returns to luffy after defeating king.

Dj is apart of his lineage factor. I stated that this would be how sanji powersup. Unlike like luffy and zoro sanji hasn't gotten a haki increase postimeskip because that is not the direction oda is pushing sanji in

Status
Not open for further replies.