Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Adv. CoC is a bit more egregious than FS honestly. FS Luffy got his ass beat for 11 hours to learn so I can excuse that. Adv. CoC is applying his Udon training with a sudden realization.

IMO it was just a bit too abrupt for Luffy to learn but it makes sense
FS and CoC are different.....FS is an observation skill afterall...you need so much focus for it to properly work even for a skilled user.....while CoA or CoC need not to learn that way.....CoC or CoA need to have proper control....that is the mechanism behind ryou explanation.....even Rayleigh mentions that Luffy need to learn about how to control his CoC....

Zoro fans sure do talk loud when their fav is literally creating extra limbs and extra heads….

”Buh…Buh…training”, yh training dont give you extra limbs. ”Buh….buh its a form of his willpower”. Imagination dont make you stronger either. Zoro can create 4 extra arms and 2 heads, that other people can see. Training aint give him that. Training aint give him the power to scar Kaido. Yall better pipe down and watch on whilst Sanji proceeds to shit and body your favs.
asura comes from zoro

exo skeleton + fire + pyjama from daddy judge

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We will see, i just dont get the sudden hate when sanji never trained for stuff, he isnt like zoro and luffy, so why?
I don't like it when one of our big heroes grows not on his own merits, but from his shitbag of a dad. It's even worse when that power up gives him a second free power up. It's not interesting, which makes Sanji less interesting

Reason people hate the exo-skeleton PU is because they lose the whole “ Sanji needs to rely on X” to get stronger. Yes, now the Exo-skeleton is apart of himself and his body. It was always meant to be apart of him. He gotta rely on himself and his abilities that were dormant since he were born. This aint no RS bullshit anymore.

Wtf are you talking about. RS increases his speed, durability, conserve stamina, and attack power.he used it in a fight already. Will use it in this fight too cause he judges son. Show me where it stated or showed Sanji traing you clown.

All Zoro swords are magical you idiot. Zoro normally has to train them to properly control them. How did he not earn Enma. They literally took his sword in a fair exchange of the sane rank. You literally are not reading the manga. He also had to train to master it and nade it his bitch by getting his haki back. So what have we learned Zoro works for his powerup even tho the swords are fighting against him. One of his swords were even curserld and Zoro will overpowered it. Then he had to master it cause it wasn't listening. Not like Sanji where he stands there and gets it
RS never meant for fighting as he talked about this to PO. Why you think he is fighting without it this long especially 3 YCs at one point. He been fighting on by his own power, not by anyone elses.

Zoro got free access to weapons that already have abilities. he didn't make Enma how it is, he didn't make Shusui how it is. Not much effort to use them once they already formed by another user. By your logic your acting as if Zoro never have help or access that manner either. That hypocritical there.
Queen speaking truth all this time. sanji as a character is no more, he's not even vinsmoke sanji. He literally just a Judge's Son now.
Then I guess Zoro is Oden faker then on using Enma that isn't his by that logic or only by his bloodline as Shitomuski. Dumb take.

Zoro fans sure do talk loud when their fav is literally creating extra limbs and extra heads….

”Buh…Buh…training”, yh training dont give you extra limbs. ”Buh….buh its a form of his willpower”. Imagination dont make you stronger either. Zoro can create 4 extra arms and 2 heads, that other people can see. Training aint give him that. Training aint give him the power to scar Kaido. Yall better pipe down and watch on whilst Sanji proceeds to shit and body your favs.
Clown one is the manifestation of one's will (haki).
While sanjis entire genetic makeup has been altered from birth. There is no comparison. It's terrible for sanji

1. Nowhere in the timeskips have they focused on sanji improving his haki like luffy or zoro

2. Your argument is poor based on the facts that genetics are actually altered in this scenario. So this whole natural talent mumbo jumbo should even exist
Jesus christ, by natural talent I don't mean that his genes are natural, the literal definition of "natural talent" is “an innate or inborn gift for a specific activity, either allowing one to demonstrate some immediate skill without practice, or to gain skill rapidly with minimal practice

It's literally just a term and a metaphor to describe inborn gifts, it doesn't have anything to do with wether that gift is artificial or not as long as it's inborn

"B-but Lucci is not the leader of CP-0"
Finally this dumb belief will die
:milaugh:
I don't think he is and neither has he really been portrayed to be. They were probably just waiting for the rest of the guys to arrive. The hat and scar guy has been highlighted much more and has been quite mysterious for a while now. With him having the same scarf and everything from the CP0 guy in Elbaf too. Also, it'll honestly be underwhelming for Lucci to be the leader. They need an admiral level guy to maintain the organisation's hype for the final war. And unless you think he has a higher growth rate than Luffy, Lucci isn't on that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.