Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is yet another scene with Lucci giving orders to other CP0 agents
Is it though? It has just been said that he has 2 orders from the higher-ups. We don't know if the other members in Onigashima right now have the same orders. He hasn't ordered here.

Spandam calls him "boss" in Dressrosa
It makes sense for Spandam to be placed under Lucci after what happened in Enies Lobby. CP0 could have a hierarchy for all we know. I anyways expect it to be much different from the other Ciphor Pol organisations.

He's definitely their leader
I don't think so but let's see. I think Oda would've introduced him with a text box in Dressrosa stating that he's the leader if that were to be the case. I just feel it'll be underwhelming for him to be the leader, more so when already have a good candidate.

But he didn’t HAVE to. As soon as he got the sword his slashes were stronger he says it himself in Thriller Bark
The point is if he never trained and used these swords they would 70-80% less effective. Someone who has not a good physical body and no experience in swordmanship cannot compete with those who train their bodys years and practise their swordplay.

Zoro wouldn't be able to wield Enma if he didn't had trained before, Sanji wouldn't have survived until here if he wasn't good enough, Momonosuke would be dead if he didn't had used the suit for example

Luffy gets carried by crewmates and allies the whole time (sometimes literally)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
The spoiler providers viewed it as a Sanji W chapter, and theyve presumably actually read the whole thing instead of going through a broken machine translation of a vague summary

But of course the cult of three sword swallowers are already revving up the revisionist history and propaganda machine as a pre-emptive coping mechanism
Why is it any time something negative is said about Sanji it's gotta be dismissed as "A zoro fan said it."

I ain't a Zoro fan and I'm saying this is shit. I have no agenda

Perfect, Sanji's literal first power up came after Jabra trashtalked Robin and made Sanji mad.

"Watch your mouth, im someone who gets heated up by anger"

And Zoro also depends on finding swords to train and get stronger, thats how Swordsman work in One Piece, their swords are a part of his strength. This isnt something to downplay Zoro's character either
Yes, and that's part of the Sanji character. All of Sanji's kindness and compassion made the great core of his character to act as a hero saving and protecting the weakest people all the time.

So Sanji unlocking the genes as a result of the RS he used to protect his nakamas makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.