Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both opponents have the upper hand against them, where is the hypocrisy? I'm literally taking what is available from the spoilers. There IS no difference when you look at this objectively.

What you are doing is meandering through really specific shit to say Zoro is a 1000x stronger than Sanji instead of just stating he's slightly stronger as the story obviously portrays them. Like no, Sanji's bones breaking has no level of comparison to state he's so much weaker than Zoro, who is being tossed literally halfway through Onigashima and through walls.

If you can't tell the difference, then I have nothing more to say to you
The hypocrisy is calling others biased when you are equating getting your bones crushed to getting sent flying

I didn't meander anything. I simply stated what we have. Sanji getting bones crushed and Zoro trading blows with King

Obviously you can with your biased approach

Yeah that's a pathetic attack. Even real life people can survive from shocks like these, Sanji was knocked out for the rest of the arc.
Btw do you research, 99% of people who have been struck by lightening haven't died.

Zoro on the other hand took the special devil fruit attack Thunder Beast that Knocked out extremely durable wyper

Yeah that's a pathetic attack. Even real life people can survive from shocks like these, Sanji was knocked out for the rest of the arc.
Btw do you research, 99% of people who have been struck by lightening haven't died.

Zoro on the other hand took the special devil fruit attack Thunder Beast that Knocked out extremely durable wyper

The maximum clown lmfao.
This dude really believes his shit XDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.