Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Oda is setting a thematic of dilemna if our heroes win.

Luffy winning implies that Onigashima might wipe the capital like an atomic bomb.

If our MC emerges victorious CP0 are gonna make Wano join the WG which is essentially a totalitarian regime that rule by force and blackmailing (CP9). WB told Oden that in some way his isolated country is free...

Follow me for a sec
Robin is fainted and carried by Brook, they are evacuating the castle
Nami and Usopp are evacuating the castle
Jimbe is evacuating the castle
Franky is going to the Live Floor
Won't take long before they regroup on the Live Floor and make a resume of the situation, what to do now to be helpful, how to act etc... That's when imo Drake will be finished with Apoo and get contact with the SHs (especially if CP0 intervenes at that point to get Big Target Robin).
My point is that if CP0 makes a move during the war (and not post war) then they gonna do it right when the SHs are on the point of regrouping, cause that would rafforce theor coesione even more.

Drake stopping Lucci would be GOATED, and would likely act as the Lone Force (reference ti CH. 990) who holds Lucci...
This can work if we cut away from Zoro and Sanji and see the Supernova fights ending
Once Drake is indicated to finish Apoo and be free, then I could buy it.

Until then I still see Sabo holding for stake in this fight.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Cp0 prolly won't waste their time with BMp.. but what on earth are they up to.. they haven't even ruined the festival.. are they partaking in it Lol

Smoothie in a Kimono tho....👀

either way.. after Onigashima lands or explodes something just be done of them.. they are to conspicuous to be irrelevant
The CP0 was negotiating weapons with Orochi, that's why they were there.
But maybe Lucci's party came due to the reports of Kaido and BM teaming up. Maybe they were just being cautious that something could happen between them and they end up taking each other out.
Who knows.

Sanji came into NW with good CoO and bad CoA - fixed now! Add a bit of AP and Sanji will become truely feared. But where does this place him compared to Ichiji who was toyed with by Katakuri?

Zoro came into NW with decent CoO and good CoA - will his CoO be fixed now (open his eye)? Or is it CoC for now with CoO later?

Possible, but disagree on the BMP. I think they'll have an active part being that factor that really makes the Alliance sweat till the end (while Kaido and Linlin fights are finished).
I don't think they can do anything.
They have 2 Big Heavy Hitters.
Smoothie and Daifuku. Rest are fodder

Alliance has Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Izo, some strawhats, Yakuza bosses, etc

Izo is a WB Pirate Vet with 550M, Izo could prolly smoke Daifuku ass.

The CP0 was negotiating weapons with Orochi, that's why they were there.
But maybe Lucci's party came due to the reports of Kaido and BM teaming up. Maybe they were just being cautious that something could happen between them and they end up taking each other out.
Who knows.
true..

they are aware of it the WG i mean... so marines are here as well?

Sanji came into NW with good CoO and bad CoA - fixed now! Add a bit of AP and Sanji will become truely feared. But where does this place him compared to Ichiji who was toyed with by Katakuri?

Zoro came into NW with decent CoO and good CoA - will his CoO be fixed now (open his eye)? Or is it CoC for now with CoO later?
I think Sanji was always Stronger than his family

As of now Zoro's CoO is decent, but is compensated with mastery of CoA (given he's a swordsman) and introductory CoC understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.