Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes any belief that Sanji and Zoro were comparable

Sanji got brokened and destroyed by a weaker Opponent while King vs Zoro is back and forward (King so far has the advantage)
Yeah, King is so much stronger than Queen, there isn't even comparison, glad Oda made this very clear and not the opposite, even at their bounties.
1.390>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1.320

Enma and the Elixir don't exist either, Zoro is an Admiral at this point, he is just struggling with King cuz he is joking around

im not talking about wano arc. I m talkin about whole PS.

Punk hazard no haki
wci one moment haki
dressrosa no haki
wano no haki

and sanji got bullshit tech based something.

Obviolusly, oda dont want sanji to use or improve his haki. i had hope once upoen time sanji will get what he deserve in terms of haki.
But , after almost 10 11 years ps , sanji will not go anywhere.

The funniest part is not even that.
Sanji was send Okama island and gave arc .
Basically , training in okama island just was waste of time.
In WCI , whole arc told us sanji have only human child of Sora .
I dont suprised end of the day sanji lost his emotion.

Sanji has been test board for Oda .
We Saw new stuff from post timeskip Sanji..... don't do this.

my friend , im feeling same thing with you. problem is even though sanji get haki , when did you read improvement during 10 years ?
i can say and list zoro and luffy haki improvement lots of time.
just say me.
Maybe he'll fuse haki with the lineage factor later

And what sanji is good at is coo, which the author has been describing

Yeah, King is so much stronger than Queen, there isn't even comparison, glad Oda made this very clear and not the opposite, even at their bounties.
1.390>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1.320
The problem is that Marco is inbetween, if he wasn't being 70 Million apart is nothing, but Marco the mythical phoenix is holding the gate that divide YC1 and YC2-YC3

The problem is that Marco is inbetween, if he wasn't being 70 Million apart is nothing, but Marco the mythical phoenix is holding the gate that divide YC1 and YC2-YC3
You understand im being sarcastic right?

Zoro is 100% healed and with a power up, Sanji is nerfed, even more after the Raid Suit handicap that even Zoro noticed there was something wrong, and this is base Sanji.

This is like saying Zoro is fodder to Sanji cuz Killer pierced him like paper and he fainted while Sanji breaks Queen's sword. Does it work like that?

You understand im being sarcastic right?

Zoro is 100% healed and with a power up, Sanji is nerfed, even more after the Raid Suit handicap that even Zoro noticed there was something wrong, and this is base Sanji.

This is like saying Zoro is fodder to Sanji cuz Killer pierced him like paper and he fainted while Sanji breaks Queen's sword. Does it work like that?
Sarcastic for what reason?

I don't know, Sanji doesn't seem nerfed to me, he's awakening all the powers the raid suit gave him so he can ditch it..

Attacks capable of scarring Kaido are not enough to defeat King.
All out Enma Zoro scarred Kaido, and Queen has better durability feats than King, and pure strength feats aswell.

Since it looks like if a character had contact with an Younko you're stronger than who didn't, these were the argues for a long time here "Rooftop 5" "Rooftop Level" and stuff, so Queen should be stronger than King by feats.

But since he is fighting Zoro he is an Admiral i understand

Status
Not open for further replies.