Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro hasn't even charged Enma or used the same moves on roof yet

Zoro doing better against a stronger foe while holding back more

Zoro >> Sanji
I agree that Zoro is holding back. Even against Pica he used DSS, and against King he's dicking around with mid-tier attacks. I don't think he will even use Ashura.

But that doesn't negate the fact, that Sanji is not even close to going all out.

When I think about it, if Sanji had to go through intense fights and training to make his body be nearly superhuman as a regular human only, then the effectiveness of his exoskeleton should far exceed that of his brothers. His family relies on the formidable strength they've always had, Sanji had to build that formidable strength by himself and now a formidable power comes to enhance his already crazy base strength. His brothers are basically fodders compared to him at this point, ironically the fact he wasn't superhuman from the get go made him the ultimate Germa experiment in the long run.

It reminds me of this famous saying : "Alone we go faster, together we go further". Vinsmokes are selfish pricks that only rely on themselves while Sanji had Zeff and the SHs. He became stronger with them and here he is now.

When I think about it, if Sanji had to go through intense fights and training to make his body be nearly superhuman as a regular human only, then the effectiveness of his exoskeleton should far exceed that of his brothers. His family relies on the formidable strength they've always had, Sanji had to build that formidable strength by himself and now a formidable power comes to enhance his already crazy base strength. His brothers are basically fodders compared to him at this point, ironically the fact he wasn't superhuman from the get go made him the ultimate Germa experiment in the long run.

It reminds me of this famous saying : "Alone we go faster, together we go further". Vinsmokes are selfish pricks that only rely on themselves while Sanji had Zeff and the SHs. He became stronger with them and here he is now.
Fodder? Ichiji and niji still high diff :zosleepy:

I find it fascinating that Lucci of all people thinks he can take Robin again lol. Like bro, you lost already to this crew doing the same thing lol. I'm seriously questioning if he went through any growth as a character cause it'd be kind of funny if he just gets mollywhopped by somebody here. I'd be cool with that if CP-0 has significantly stronger members

It comes down to if Sanji broke Queen's blade when it was hardened in black haki or basic armament haki, either way its very impressive for the exoskeleton, if its the former its a tremendous feat..

I find it fascinating that Lucci of all people thinks he can take Robin again lol. Like bro, you lost already to this crew doing the same thing lol. I'm seriously questioning if he went through any growth as a character cause it'd kind of funny if he just gets mollywhopped by somebody here. I'd be cool with that if CP-0 has significantly stronger members
Yamato vs Lucci?

I find it fascinating that Lucci of all people thinks he can take Robin again lol. Like bro, you lost already. I'm seriously questioning if he went through any growth as a character cause it's kind of funny if he just gets mollywhopped by somebody here. I'd be cool with that if CP-0 has significantly stronger members
He one of those characters that most likely goin stubborn to the end but I don't blame him for that I blame oda
Post automatically merged:

He one of those characters that most likely goin stubborn to the end but I don't blame him for that I blame oda
*goin be

Zoro should be careful now, whenever he bickers and get too close, Enma might break upon contact against Sanji's skin :suresure:

Luffy should also be careful now, Sanji's haki bloom was also followed by exoskeleton bloom and he's ready to replace and reform as the captain of Nosebleed Pirates instead of Gomu2 no what :suresure:

---

On a serious note tho, if Sanji gets this new PU even after Raid Suit, i'm guessing what PU Zoro will get mid-fight against King.

Status
Not open for further replies.