Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro he himself says he is feeling weird and not bad. in. the. canon. manga.

Maybe, just maybe, Queen didn't go all out there? And Queen's strong enough to restrain Sanji the moment he starts trying seriously? Queen quite literally says that his attacks aren't harming him. If his body condition started kicking in, his bones wouldn't have broken in the first place.

Sure dude. He just got his bones shattered for no particular reason.\

Defending Sanji is alright but to the point of so many headcanons and mental gymnastics? Give it a break lol. You believe what you wanna believe. Don't quote me on this topic anymore, I ain't got the time, energy or patience for this shit.
your dismissiveness knows no BOUNDS when you're endorsing shit. can't say anything else

I'll leave it on the note that sanji had his hand on his shoulder when he said "ItsOK".. and noe its stated that he feels uncomfortable.. but yea not like you'd wanna know about that

This proves that Sanji is much weaker than Queen before PU.
That's why he easily got overwhelmed by Dofla and Vergo.

Glad that Sanji get power up.
However, I don't like the execution. I think giving a suit and gene just humiliates Sanji even more.
He should put effort to earn the power. I think Oda still portrays Sanji as a joke/gag character.
He is doing fine. He was stronger than many of his brothers, without a suit and without an exosceleton.
He was taking on elite fighters without even awakening his body.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ur looking too much into it chrck the dialogue again. Zoro said to not get in his way then with Sanji replying he doesn't feel weak just weird.

Stop the mental gymnastics
"Sanji being nerfed by the awakening" when he himself refutes it is the Sanji fandom equivalent of "30 bones broken Zoro scarred Kaido. Healthy one cleaves him in half." that parts of the Zoro fandom peddles.

Not surprised in the very least though lmfao

Ur looking too much into it chrck the dialogue again. Zoro said to not get in his way then with Sanji replying he doesn't feel weak just weird.

Stop the mental gymnastics
and now he feels uncomfortable..
and what's with this mental gymnastics bs.. if you can't come up with counter arguments or are just in general incompetent to add to the argument then tf is stating I'm using mental gymnastics gonna do.. make you look good? my foot
Post automatically merged:

"Sanji being nerfed by the awakening" when he himself refutes it is the Sanji fandom equivalent of "30 bones broken Zoro scarred Kaido. Healthy one cleaves him in half." that parts of the Zoro fandom peddles.

Not surprised in the very least though lmfao
BS he never refute it.. zoro was also being stubborn in sabaody after he took Luffy's pain.. that doesn't mean he was alright

S

Shepherd

Zoro :-:zosleepy:

1 - Born with bullshit CoC 1 in a million power that allows him to be top tier

2 - Possesses Legendary top-tier swords that help him massively

3 - Trained by the WSS - Who is Yonko level or higher, for 2 years

4 - 99% chance he has some legendary hertiage - Son of Green Bull or descendant of Ryuuma

5 - Can somehow use Adv CoC with Asura even though he barely started using normal CoC, but he's "gifted"

6 - Spends all his time training to becoming the strongest

7 - Oda constantly sucks his Marimo d!ck

Zoro's fans :- "wOW dAdDY zORo iS sO cOoL sElF-maDE UsEs cOoL sWorDs fReAkiNG aWesOme!!!!"

Sanji :-:sanjimeh:

1 - Wasn't born with any bullshit powers like CoC

2 - His biological family were so weak that had to edit their genetics just to get stomped by naturally genetically superior BM and her family

3 - His "training" was literally running away from queers because he didn't want to get sexually assaulted

4 - Doesn't give a fuck about training that much because his main job is to cook not fight like Zoro

5 - Oda treats him like shit, barely gives him any power-ups, barely gives him cool moments or bullshit powers like Zoro and Luffy

6 - Finally recieves the first deserved power-up in the series after being reduced to a gag character for long and fighting his ass off with zero special powers like Luffy and Zoro

Zoro's Fans : "OMG fUcK OdA!! lOoK aT tHaT lOsER weAk saNji hE IS cArRieD bY hIS fAtHeR uNliKe oUr vERy vERy stronK cOoL ZoWoo!!!!"

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
Top-tier post, wish I could archive this somehow

if you can't refute a point logically and not just pointing out a vague Bs as the premise of you illogical staggered crap.. liste out to people who gjve logical counter part or theories rather than just denying for the dake of it

Status
Not open for further replies.