Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP-0 aren't stupid to think they can take Control of Wano after Kaido's Defeat with just few Members
Luffy's Alliance & Wano Samurai aren't gonna Magically disappear, not to mention Big Mom is there too

I believe it's almost certain that CP-0 brought a "Weapon" with them
Which i believe is either SSG, Vegapunk himself is there or another Weapon stationed somewhere nearby

Obviously, things won't go according to Plan & whatever Weapon they brought, it's not gonna make an Appearance until Post-Raid
Someone must discover this CP-0 Plan & use that Weapon to both help Defeat Kaido & force CP-0 to retreat

Since Lucci is outside Onigashima, then this Character should also be outside it
Only Character out there & conveniently have a Power suitable for stealing a Weapon/Tool (Not matter how Big) is Caribou

But what would convince Caribou to do such thing? I believe that this Weapon due to how Powerful it is, can be compared to Ancient Weapon, a Word that Caribou is familiar with & have interest in.

I honestly don't know how Oda can play this Scenario, but there is High Chance that Oda will Hype CP-0 Skills by showing them Defeating Law's Crew, where Shinobu uses her Powers to Hide & Caribou joins in, they hear Lucci's Conversation & that they have a Powerful Weapon nearby to take over Wano with, Caribou steals the Weapon where it's revealed that Vegapunk is Inside it.
Laws crew have zero value lmao

Only way to hype Cp0 is finishin Big Meme Pirates and remnants of beast pirates

LMAO LANCE FETISH FOR COVER PAGE AND COLOR SPREAD CONTINUES "SWITCH MEAN WE SWITCHING ACTS" "APOO SWITCHING SIDES" "ZORO AND SANJI SWITCH" YALL EASY TO FOOL :milaugh::holdthisl:
zolo will faint and sanji will come and molly whoop king
and whats with all the cap
you think you are funny?
or so QUIRKY cause you have some whore twerking as your avi?
wat u think you are @pg13 who makes shit theories but takes him real serious cause he crops some artist nsfw arts and puts it as his avy?
you are just an inferior unfunny bootleg version of @Midnight Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.