Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji disable queen from moving and about to land final attack o soba kick fly up to earth’s atmosphere then while diving down Marco warns the whole floor they need to evacuate otherwise they will die from the impact

as he is diving down he catches on fire and take shape of a bird

from impact Sanji broke all his bones due to side affect of the attack but they instantly heal

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

1. Sakauzuki wasn't in favor but as soon as Vegapunk clearly delivered with SSG with the Kings to replace the Shikibukai power, he mobilized the Navy to deal with Pirate Scum.

2. Drake told Coby and the Marines, Sakazuki knows and was telling Fujitora Kaido and Big Mom are teaming up even during the meeting with Sengoku they talk about them joining up...did you not read 957

Heres a link:
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-piece-chapter-957/chapter/19245?action=read

3. Going back to 957 and what the Marines are doing its clear he is dispatched to help deal with Shikibukai you know the people he hates the most.

4. Did you know Sakazuki told him don't and that later in Chapter 957 he said they are not going to Wano

Again here is a link:
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-piece-chapter-957/chapter/19245?action=read

5. This is just a random ass scenario with no logic, read the series and see what marines are doing.

Your pretty dumb
Not dumb at all actually. Its clear as day that they are going to wano. Even if its sending the ssg that replaces the power of the warlords to wano. There is going to be marine representation at wano.

Changing argument after his nonsensical take was actually addressed into an intelligent way.

:laughmoji:

Next time try to use your brain a little harder instead of labeling people dumb unrightfully.
You are really dumb. Not even worth to discuss. Interesting thing is the one who spent all of time in this from created this sentence to me.d what a pathetic human form.d keyboard clown

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can't "mid diff" someone you've been fighting for an hour in your strongest form. Base Sanji can already push Queen to high diff, extreme diff if you can't Hell's Memories.

Put the Raid Suit on, and that puts him over the top, even without the suit.
Base sanji didn't do shit. Queens been playing with him and telling him to put the suit on
Sanji himself is wondering how to hurt queen. Queen bodies doffy cry more

@playa4321 I’m starting to accept the sad reality that none of the All Stars will have Awakening. King and Queen will each likely only get 1 more full chapter of fighting, and I doubt that Oda would introduce a new form for them (even stronger than hybrid), only to have it be defeated in the same chapter

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can't "mid diff" someone you've been fighting for an hour in your strongest form. Base Sanji can already push Queen to high diff, extreme diff if you can't Hell's Memories.

Put the Raid Suit on, and that puts him over the top, even without the suit.
Base sanji didn't do shit. Queens been playing with him and telling him to put the suit on
When Queen got tired of him not listening he caught him and broke him
Sanji himself is wondering how to hurt queen. Queen bodies doffy cry more

@playa4321 I’m starting to accept the sad reality that none of the All Stars will have Awakening. King and Queen will each likely only get 1 more full chapter of fighting, and I doubt that Oda would introduce a new form for them (even stronger than hybrid), only to have it be defeated in the same chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.