Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Im sorry but thsi is the reakity
You just described Sanji's history in a few lines and called his character complex. That's not how it works lil Bang. But I agree Sanji's a good character though. And there is nothing wrong with liking a character for being cool, btw. Don't be one of those guys who live under the delusion that liking something for complex reasons makes you look better than those who like stuff over simple reasons.

I dont think he wants to use the RS anymore. He doesnt like the feeling it causes him. I think if he pulls out the RS. It'll just be a hypetool for Queen to destroy. Sanji's new PU makes the RS redundant, cause hes now more durable in base than his siblings whilst theyre wearing the RS.
Yes, it does same the RS was a plot device to unlock the exoskeleton.

It could still remain, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it goes.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No it didn't. The story showed him stop to fight chopper for almost half an hour and then sanji for a while.
King and Marco didn't stop to play chess in that time.
Yeah and what did King when Marco held Queen neck for 5 minutes or excuse himself after the tanuki ? Answering phone calls for a long time ? When you have Marco bullying Queen ?

And I didn’t talk about what happened after Chopper came but before the chapter where Marco fought King and Queen

I dont think he wants to use the RS anymore. He doesnt like the feeling it causes him. I think if he pulls out the RS. It'll just be a hypetool for Queen to destroy. Sanji's new PU makes the RS redundant, cause hes now more durable in base than his siblings whilst theyre wearing the RS.
The Raid Suit would further add up to that wouldn't it? Though I personally also hope Sanji won't use it anymore. Don't like the style to it. But would be a waste to throw away the invisibility. Maybe he will keep that part of the technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.