Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Base Sanji right now is much more durable than his siblings. Not only that; he just regenerates a deformed/broken skeleton. Now he needs to amp up his fire and he will be a beast. He can throw away the RS but keep the invisibility tech.
His siblings would need haki to match him when it comes to defense I think.

I guess this is why judge highlighted him knowing haki.

Btw they do regenerate too remember Niji recovering from a kick that damaged his jaw or the doctor mentioning the healing of Reiju (post candy bullet ).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I dunno man but Queen is a freaking tank so far. It'd be weird if Sanji suddenly whoops his ass just because he has exoskeleton and RS. Well, it's extreme diff anyway.
I'm not sure how the fights gonna end. Queen could barely hit Sanji before and now Sanji has regeneration and super hard skin on top of the Raid Suit's defenses and invisibility.

Something tells me if he puts it on, it'll be over

Funny coz all i see is queen's sword demolished
Youre smarter than this
Judge shits on Sanji's food and Sanji love it

Thats how this chapter goes
I conclude that candies dont really care about Sanji's chara or backstory

Deep inside they just want him to be like Zoro lol

This idiot is actually arguing it:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

How dumb can you honestly be. If Yonji’s durability was as strong as Sanji’s is now. Theres no way in hell WCI Sanji would be injuring him.
The only thing lower than your IQ is Queen's odds of winning.

You CAN BEND METAL SKIN. Sanji BENT Yonji's skin, just like he can bend his own skin.

Queen ALSO bent his skin with his snake move.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Talking about apologize, I am waiting for ones who once said "Sanji >> Jinbe, because Sanji fights Queen while Jinbe fights Whos Who"

Reality
Jinbe schooled Whos Who just like Queen schooled Sanji. Too bad Whos Who doesn't have some super daddy with special suit and lineage who could save him from Ls.
Who's Who's only super power was racism and unlike with Zoro, it didn't go too well

Talking about apologize, I am waiting for ones who once said "Sanji >> Jinbe, because Sanji fights Queen while Jinbe fights Whos Who"

Reality
Jinbe schooled Whos Who just like Queen schooled Sanji. Too bad Whos Who doesn't have some super daddy with special suit and lineage who could save him from Ls.
Cope. Sanji is beyond Jimbei this point and lol, Jimbei hasn't shown anything above Sanji done even prior to this power up. Also enough on bloodline BS as both characters train, not only one of them. no 'Ws and Ls', kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.