Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Sanji can scar Kaido, can defend against Hakai to keep the other Supernova alive, can parry Napoleon with 30~ broken bones.

And Sanji is getting folded like an accordion by Queen, whom he cannot even hurt
Sanji isn’t a swordsman, so he obviously wouldn’t be able to leave a scar. But now that you mention it, perhaps his knife-play truly could be sophisticated enough to slice up the fish :myman:

We haven’t seen the full limits of his RS yet but I have no trouble believing his defensive cape could last a few seconds against Hakai. And Prometheus is lightwork for our lovable chef. Since when has a cook been afraid of fire? :zosleepy:

You remember how it was said that Doflamingo's crew is stronger than a Yonko's? Doffy had Law, Vergo, Pica, Diamante and Trebol + several flying six level members. How was he not a Yonko?
Vergo and Pica were Low/Mid Commander level
Trebol and Diamante were Tobi Roppo level
Senor Pink & co were Holdem/Sheepshead level

Not that hard. There are other strong Pirates other than Yonkos. I know your tiny brain has to work overtime to grasp this.

Vergo and Pica were Low/Mid Commander level
Trebol and Diamante were Tobi Roppo level
Senor Pink & co were Holdem/Sheepshead level

Not that hard. There are other strong Pirates other than Yonkos. I know your tiny brain has to work overtime to grasp this.
Are you smoking? Vergo gets folded by Oven he was nottttt commander levels

Remember how Doflamingo confidently and tactically shat his pants at the mention of Kaido? Or how he needed his whole crew to make Fujitora disappear. Or how Kuzan wiped his frozen schlong all over Doffy's lips?

Top tier Doffy indeed
Remember how Kaido shat his pants at Big Mom bringing 1 ship with Commanders? Top Tier indeed.

Remember how WB was too chickenshit to avenge Oden against Kaido? Top Tier indeed.

Are you smoking? Vergo gets folded by Oven he was nottttt commander levels
Vergo >>> Kinemon > Izo. Learn to fucking read.

Scabbards > Tobi Roppo.

Status
Not open for further replies.