Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen confirms that his move can't be tanked by strong CoA haki user, so even Zoro would have his bones broken if he doesn't immediatly free himself or something.
And I remember people saying that haki is what really matter, but apparently Sanji got something better than top level armament haki for defense.
Queen also suggests that the raid suit alone is more durable than top level armament haki, which debunks people saying that "Zoro abs were > raid suit Sanji", Sanji tanked easily the blow of King, if someone like Zoro doesn't protect himself with swords he would die wjth an hole at that blow, that's what manga is saying here.
Now Sanji is already more durable than top level CoA haki armament characters, Imagine him + raid suit...
He can now withour a doubt tank the hakai for a 1 second like Zoro and he will also regenerates his bones.
Now I am not saying that Zoro is a glass canon or enything, him protecting himself with swords and armament haki can be on the level of Raid Suit Eskeleton Sanji's durability, I am just saying that his natural body is not as durable as Sanji's one, even if he uses haki on his body.
Are you being serious rn ?? Advance CoA + advance CoC would shit on that germa body. Even tough skin like Kaido and BM got hurt from that advance haki.

Queen confirms that his move can't be tanked by strong CoA haki user, so even Zoro would have his bones broken if he doesn't immediatly free himself or something.
And I remember people saying that haki is what really matter, but apparently Sanji got something better than top level armament haki for defense.
Queen also suggests that the raid suit alone is more durable than top level armament haki, which debunks people saying that "Zoro abs were > raid suit Sanji", Sanji tanked easily the blow of King, if someone like Zoro doesn't protect himself with swords he would die wjth an hole at that blow, that's what manga is saying here.
Now Sanji is already more durable than top level CoA haki armament characters, Imagine him + raid suit...
He can now withour a doubt tank the hakai for a 1 second like Zoro and he will also regenerates his bones.
Now I am not saying that Zoro is a glass canon or enything, him protecting himself with swords and armament haki can be on the level of Raid Suit Eskeleton Sanji's durability, I am just saying that his natural body is not as durable as Sanji's one, even if he uses haki on his body.
Pal do u even read the manga?

RS Sanji was stomped into the ground by one nameless attack from Animal King. And he needed an entire chapter to recover, and when he finally got up he seemed clueless about what happened so he most likely lost his sense.

Zoro received the same kind of attack but in a named version with two blows one after the other in quick succession and from Hybrid King.
And he tanked without much problems: he did spit blood, but nothing more than that, he immediately recovered and continued to fight.

How can you be so blind?

Zoro's body can be not as hard as Sanji's Germa enhanced body, but Zoro is simply much stronger and tougher so even if he gets damaged he can tank far greater attacks and still go through better.

Sanj

Of course you do. You think it's insane to compare Doffy to Prime Moriah, 2 Warlords with almost identical frozen bounties, but you thought Sulong Dukes "decapitate" Doffy (while they struggle with Perospero), and Yamato is Top Tier and low diffs him.

Keep wanking whatever is in front of you with 0 capacity for rational thought.
yamato would fucking fodderize doffy

sanji got plot armor protection from oda right there. If queen using haki, he will behead sanji.
Oh yeah did you check my analysis bro?

"He can restore his body but not to every single damage. He would have likely died if Queen didn't lose the grip since he would have turned into liquid substance in the long run."

Of course you do. You think it's insane to compare Doffy to Prime Moriah, 2 Warlords with almost identical frozen bounties, but you thought Sulong Dukes "decapitate" Doffy (while they struggle with Perospero), and Yamato is Top Tier and low diffs him.
Yep, since a complete idiot like you insults me with this crap, unable to grasp common sense and logic which I use here, I of course take this as a compliment since I'm on the right way. Now next, Prime Moriah and Doflamingo are comparable. However, the notion Moriah was Kaido's rival is pure horseshit, considering the former got massively traumatised due to Kaido fucking destroying him and his crew combined.

Warlords such as Moriah and Crocodile tried to fight the Yonko, got their asses beaten and then were left with broken willpower. This is rivalry according to you?

Bege and Luffy are also rivals, is Bege 40% - 50% of current Luffy's power? That's why you are stupid and everyone memes your insanity.

Yamato is low top tier and unlike Doflamingo, she has the feats and abilities to back up this kind of scaling. You're still stuck to 2015 you foolish clown. How. Freaking. Sad.

PS: Again, ironic considering you sleep with a Doflamingo bodypillow. I don't wank Yamato at all, yet I know how strong she is. Magic, huh? It's a pretty simple concept, it is called rationality to which you have obviously none.

Oda was on drug :milaugh:. Joke aside this fight is so bad. The goofiness in this fight has reach a level of craziness that is just comedy. How can someone enjoy this is blowing my mind.

And dont get my wrong, powerscale is not a problem, all the rest it is. The design is almost like a 5years old drawing this shit.

Fan is what they expect was a pefect cybord right? Well they get this :suresure::gonope::
Only Kaido and King fights are important for Oda, you can see the details and difference of the drawings between last chapter and this one.

Oda changes his style when it's a funny chapter.

Just feel bad for sanji fans who made fun of kaku, when Queen is doing the same shit lol.

You mean King having his beak bended and Sanji hurting both YCs this arc compare to guy who need 5 vs 1 on one guy that one-shot him? Man I wonder who is tougher in real life guy on his own or guy with backup from 'cheat codes' :kayneshrug:?
Still on those beak bended fantasies? That's obviously Oda's drawing style my little guy. Look at Morgan, Pell etc. Oda is hardly ever scientifically accurate in the series when it comes to the animal world.

Pal do u even read the manga?

RS Sanji was stomped into the ground by one nameless attack from Animal King. And he needed an entire chapter to recover, and when he finally got up he seemed clueless about what happened so he most likely lost his sense.

Zoro received the same kind of attack but in a named version with two blows one after the other in quick succession and from Hybrid King.
And he tanked without much problems: he did spit blood, but nothing more than that, he immediately recovered and continued to fight.

How can you be so blind?

Zoro's body can be not as hard as Sanji's Germa enhanced body, but Zoro is simply much stronger and tougher so even if he gets damaged he can tank far greater attacks and still go through better.

Sanj
Sanji didn't get any injury from the blow, he just took some time to stand up because he was thrown at a building.

Also, King didn't utilze his beak but his wings against Zoro.

Hybrid is not Always Better than zoan, this chapter showed It, zoan forms are physically the mightiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.