• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oda man
enma man
daddy man
:steef:
It's funny cuz it's true! But the funniest thing here, is that none of these fanbases will neve accept it: the Zorotards still claim that "Enma" is just a training tool and not an actual "asspull" power up, the Sanji guys still think that Sanji's DNA/raid suit power up doesn't heart his character, and Luffy guys are still oblivious of the walking "plot convince" called Luffy. The trash trio lol.

Sanji burnt his stomach and it wasn't affective?

the whole first half of the fight was sanji dodging and got hit once and landing a significant blow, but it was highlighted consistently that he felt off..but sanji wasn't shown to be inferior at all in this fight and this would have continued.

until Queen snake mode thing happened...which was made a gag of.. sanji apparently couldn't dodge coz he got "shocked".. and honestly when he was strangled there was no way he could have gotten out.. but oda made queen shoot himself like an idiot just to reveal and connect to the man initial plot point that he's awakened..

no inferiority seen in combat... anywhere

this is no different than how doffy decided to use strings against Luffy to restrain him only after he went gear 4th... plot relevance
Read what Sanji said in this chapter.

It seems Queen doesn't give any fcks about haki either Oda is sending a clear message that Haki is not needed as long as you have weapons and tech or he is just forgetting about it when it coems to anyone who is not luffy and his opponents
Why are we assuming it was hakiless though? Just because it was not shown the black coating doesn't mean Queen doesn't have it or is not using it, Pekoms never showed any ckating as well but he was still able to hit Caribou who's a logia, same deal for the admirals and Whitebeard in Marineford.

Last edited:
in exchange coc coating black blade and kaido s head + king the god head :steef::steef::steef::steef:
so we good
Yeah, Zoro is so strong, he gives others a whole arc to catch up. :milaugh:

Though its crazy how Oda is making Zoro all offense and little defense. He gets messed up after every major fight. Forget Kaido, even Killer managed to damage him bad.

On the other hand, he is adding layers after layers of defense on Sanji, but very little in terms of offense. Hope Zoro gets more defense, and Sanji gets more offense soon.

Kaido scales >>>> Sanji durability, Zoro with a mid attack cut Kaido scales let alone Ashura

So please Sanji fans, don't start this delusion that Sanji is somehow a match for Zoro now, Zoro still crushes him with little effort
King is weaker that Kaido yet zoro did nothing to him so far with like 10 atacks, so idc what you want to say with your stupid takes, let wait for zoro to actually damage King and not a gag form of Kaido who was fodderized by everyone.

I would not claim that so easily.
Queen was shown using armament haki before for LESS serious stuff… this is exactly the point
Oda lately doesn’t care much about drawing blackness everytime someone uses it

And the evidence is Tobi Roppo turned out all are users, but somehow you want to convince me Black Maria and Sasaki lost without using it!?

pure bullshit… they used it in their attacks, Oda just doesn’t care to show it…

Oda only cares about the details of Haki with Luffy’s fights… that’s where we all get our haki informations… any haki info usually comes from Luffy’s fights lol

Again, you seem to confuse DURABILITY with physical strength/getting knocked around.

We all know Kaido has tough skin. But you don't need that to be Top Tier.

She's WHAT strong? Top Tier? No. High Tier? Yes.

And please spare me that bullshit "adCoC". Her Haki is pure trash. Scabbards did more damage with basic Ryo.
"And please spare me that bullshit "adCoC". Her Haki is pure trash. Scabbards did more damage with basic Ryo"
be consistent and cut the bullshit , luffy with g4 and a higher level of ryo said his attacks were too shallow
you dont spare anyone fs with kata parroting this line

here's what kaido has to say about that

"And please spare me that bullshit "adCoC". Her Haki is pure trash. Scabbards did more damage with basic Ryo"
be consistent and cut the bullshit , luffy with g4 and a higher level of ryo said his attacks were too shallow
you dont spare anyone fs with kata parroting this line

here's what kaido has to say about that
Oh I completely agree those 2 are comparable. But Yamato's CoC is clearly not Top Tier, either because of mastery or potency.

Katakuri wasn't Top Tier immediately when he first started using FS. Not sure he is even Top Tier now.

I wonder why Zorobois are trying to convince Sanji fan that he broke his moral code with this power up when it's not his will to gain adamantium skin and regeneration like Wolverine, the whole point is that Sanji hates this too lmao
He will eventually accept his nature understanding that it's not the power but how a person use it that make the difference.
In the end he's always the same kind and goofy Sanji (thanks to his mother) but waaay more op and basically an X-men now lol

Queen was shown using armament haki before for LESS serious stuff… this is exactly the point
Oda lately doesn’t care much about drawing blackness everytime someone uses it
I explained how he presumably didn't rely on it in that he didn't expect Sanji to still be able to properly defend himself. He was probably sure he would destroy him even without using his coating.

Kaido scales >>>> Sanji durability, Zoro with a mid attack cut Kaido scales let alone Ashura

So please Sanji fans, don't start this delusion that Sanji is somehow a match for Zoro now, Zoro still crushes him with little effort

If you think this, you gotta read two piece not One Piece that's for sure, afterall the shit that Oda did to protray them as comparable y'all still decide to ignore the Canon just so you can continue to feed your headcannons, Zoro is stronger than Sanji but he not beating him with little effort, thinking roof top is the end all be all is another narrative i never understood since Raizou as well was able with his abilities to do damage to Kaidou. So i guess Raizou> King cuz Raizou countered Kaidou once.

Status
Not open for further replies.