Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like a temporary block

He didn't fully block it, but he did block it for a time before getting teleported
That's not a proper "block" though, any more than any character who has failed a strength clash, literally everything in the manga that doesn't directly outspeed the opponents reaction would be considered a "block" even if your "block" crumples instantly.

He was wrecked even though he was teleported, and Hakai would have burst through him if he wasn't saved.

Doflamingo failed a strength clash with KKG and got wrecked, he didn't "block it" by slowing it down for a moment before it wrecked him.

Yes Doffy being able to fight King is not unreasonable even though King is superior
Doffy is a guy who should be capable of contending with emperor commanders pretty well, regardless of whether he beats them or not.

Thats generally where I put Doffy.

Considering his awakening, and considering his prior performance against guys like Law and Sanji, I don't think its unreasonable to think he is in the emperor commander sort of range.

Considering his awakening, he should be able to give them a tough time regardless of whether he wins or not.

When did Zoro use CoC on King? Bro stop talking out your ass. Sanji got bodied. Queen nerf himself in the middle of the fight.
Zoro got bodied while having 4 power ups:
- Enma (which uses Ryuu)
- Fire cutting technique
- Somehow he can now propell himself from air by clear lance technique.
- His CoC was awakened

and was ragdolled like a wuss! Bloodied and looking out of breathe hhhhhhhh

Zoro still needs 10 other power ups for King apparantly

Except King didn't and Zoro fine while Sanji bones got destroyed and would of kept getting destroyed if QUEEN DIDN'T FUCKING NERF HIMSELF TWICE. SANJI ALSO ADMITTED HIS ATTACKS AIN'T DOING MUCH TO QUEEN. SO THIS IRON BIDY WILL GIVE HIM THE AP.
Zoro end of last chapter “At least kill me by a sword.”

Some people - “Zoro didn’t get nearly defeated” :few:

And again when it’s zoros chapter king will almost win again then Zoro will have a flashback or something and Zoro will get a power up and beat king. Or do you seriously think Zoros going to win without a power up

Straight after tanking hakai disarming meme, and cutting promethus.

Apparently getting bodied by the clowniest YC tops all of that.
He wasnt getting bodied, you just delusional and i know this by the fact that you take one feat and split it into 2, hitting Prometheus and disarming big mom is one and its something brook can do :ihaha:

Enma uses Ryuu smartass Lol
He was using all 3 swords in his clashes… Zoro is using his power ups, and was ragdolled across the island
King failed to knock Zoro off the island.

The benefit to training with enma is it helps the user improve their CoA haki control if they learn how to fully control the sword. If Zoro is not using haki then he's not using the benefit to training with enma.

Zoro is bloodied as fuck lol King is clean as fuck
Are we reading the same manga hhhhh
Are you reading the same manga. Zoro already had bruises on him from the roof and You not addressing my fucking points. Queen destroyed Sanji bones to the point he looked like a Zombie and only released him because he shot himself twice. Show me King nerfing himself at any point in the fight. Show me King basically defeating Zoro. You don't see none of that. Show me Zoro using CoC like you claim. The fact of the matter is Sanji got destroyed in his 6 pages. Zoro is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.