Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just formed all by himself. He dont need shit

—————

Sanji’s durability isnt the only thing above the Vin trashes. Unlike Yonji and Niji, Sanji’s bones reform by themselves. He dont need external help. Meaning if Yonji and Niji took Snake Queen’s attack….they’d be dead….cause they have no scientist or external help to save them.
But this is Oda we are talking about. I just highly suspect that he will turn this into a gag.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I've already debunked your shit, read my previous posts.

You are still ignoring Kaido's words and demeanor around the possibility of Luffy having adv CoC (as well as the narative angle Oda was going with this chapter...) seriously, stop responding if you are going to be a gutless coward and keep on ignoring this point.
Youve not debunked anything kaido said no such thing you fucking mongrel you've made no point
Apparently zoros base coc is so strong he can permanently damage kaido no wonder he shits on luffy

Orochi seems like a patsy to me, like he's a puppet ruler the world government put into place themselves without even letting orochi know they were behind it. If kaido wins and leaves wano behind, they seem fine with it, but kaido losing means no more factories, so they have to take over personally. Orochi thought he had the power in every situation but really kaido was just leaving him alive as long as he could wait and build up his own forces and make alliances, and he never had real leverage with cipher pol. they probably came in to kill him before kaido decided to cut his head off, it's not like they really brought vegapunk.

I'm suspicious the entire kurozumi thing is a setup and even the original daimyo killings and attempt to consolidate power in wano that got them killed and blacklisted was a world government plot as well, and it just got caught before it finished playing out.

Stussy and the world government set this whole thing up 40 plus years ago, possibly was in the works since god valley, maybe Shiki gave up info on Wano to get out of prison the first time after rocks went down, then got arrested later after fighting garp and sengoku.

The expert as you say was speaking about the input and the basic function of Enma. Kaido and Queen on the other hand are the ones facing Enma not the expert so the output is the focus now, and the output is special and have Oden on it which is manga fact.
so you mean tengu had explain the basic but he didn't mention the must powerful thing
about the sword which is adding the haki of the ex-user to the output :fujilaugh:

There is no such thing as Advanced Conquerors Haki. It's called infusing Conquerors Haki in his attacks and that's exactly what Oda meant.
And yes, Oden was a level lesser than Whitebeard and Roger. Exactly like Yamato is a level lesser than Kaido and Luffy here.

He stated and I quote."Only a handful of the strongest can. Not a dead man walking."

Meaning Luffy, who is that close to dying right here, might have the potential to do that, as Kaido acknowledged in Kuri. But he isn't going to reach it since he already has one foot in the grave.
You can use CoC in an attack without infusing it properly to destroy your opponent, that is the distinction between base and adv CoC. Luffy has been using moments of base CoC in his attacks since punching Blackbeard in the pre skip.

Yamato likely doesn't have adv CoC either.

Kaido was calling him a dead man walking because he was going to kill him before he'd have the chance to unlock it years and years down the road, not that he was too nerfed to unlock it.

Kaido was directly saying Luffy was not "one of the strongest" with that statement, that is the key point.
But according to you "one of the strongest" Zoro should "be happy" with a small scar in Kaido's mind. I don't know how many gymnastic flips you have to pull off in your head to get to that conclusion.
Yamato says Luffy is the ONLY ONE who can challenge Kaido, she is not "one of the strongest", neither is Zoro, she puts Kaido and Luffy on that tier, no one else.

B

Ballel

I'm suspicious the entire kurozumi thing is a setup
This was most definitly a setup. Where were Orochi's grandparents or whoever they are going to get these devil fruits from after all?
and even the original daimyo killings and attempt to consolidate power in wano that got them killed and blacklisted was a world government plot as wel
This is possible too. Since Wano was feared for their military might the world government needed a different plan to conquer the country and chose infiltration.

Zoro used advcoc before luffy
and condom heard that like a snitch bitch that kaido and zoro were talking about. then luffy D Snitch bitch copied Zoro and asks from kaido you guys can coat coc with ur attacks like Zoro did

there is no way luffy use coc before zoro
cuz Zoro > Luffy
Luffy had CoC since before the skip, they had to show off a hint of Zoro's weakass base CoC that he doesn't know how to control in a filler scene.
Cringey shit dude.

"Unleach more of it", what's hard to understand there? :shame:
Are you playing the idiot purposely here or something? :kriwhat:
There is nothing more to unleash Enma gimmick was the draining of it's users haki which caused haki to leak out forming that aura, Zoro seems has overcome that unfortunately for you :josad:. You can always reread roof top chapters if it will make you feel better

Stay confused.

And by the way the notion it cuts more than necessary doesn't necessarily mean its AP is greater. It made Zoro exude more haki than necessary either but this isn't happening anymore once gaining control due mastery levels, so probably the sword itself won't have the same effect.

You can keep to deny evidence if it's too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.