Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but I think I saw it somewhere mentioned that eventhough Sanji is the 5th intruduced strawhat, he's the character with the third most panel time in the entirety of the manga.
He is. Nami is second. Zoro may have closed the gap and caught up this arc. But then again Sanji did have a lot of panel-time as well….whilst Zoro didnt appear in WCI at all.

Fr, this chap was just revealing his awakening.. the next chaps there will be more ass whopping

there is no way exoskeleton would give strength for Sanji to hit through Queen's defenses.. brute strength is pretty useless..
I'm expecting for DJ development where sanji actually intensifies his flames since he hadn't even now.
The exoskeleton does give them strength. Bro this might make his fire improve. Also brute strength isn't useless. Sanji brute strength before he awakened his cyborg was useless. We all knew Sanji ass cheeks Ap. This isn't new other than to Sanji fans who taught he had good Ap. Now he got exoskeleton and RS his AP good, still not on Zoro lebel, but good
Post automatically merged:

Remember Tobiroppo saying they would take one of the calamities place? :milaugh:
Yea and King told them they overconfidence
Post automatically merged:

So what he surpose to damage sanji not himself

Tbh Jack could propbly be taken down by an F6. :kayneshrug:
Considering the damage he took this raid, fighting neko+inu sulong, then after , fighting inu sulong again to put him down (base inu wouldn't do it), i have some serious doubts, maybe Ulti could take him, she took maybe even more damage than jack, and was able to connect some big hits throughout this raid.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.