Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he'll be stronger than King as well. Just like Enies Lobby where he got stronger than both Jabra and Kaku
That didn't happen. Those two might have started out near equal but Kaku grew much stronger throughout his battle so by the time I was over he was much stronger than Jabra. Thanks to his ability to quickly adapt to his devil fruit he was able to use his power to his full potential at the end of his battle with Zoro.

He was there before Drake and hawkings even arrived on the scene. Sanji sneaking into the mix bath withoud nowing it was a mixed bath WAS the fucking joke.
:seriously:
this mf be reading 3 piece.
Yea but this was invisible, not hardening, We know characters can imbue things with haki without using hardening its been shown before.

Oda is doing that recently, he used to draw Haki on Zoro's hand very often, now just his swords have Haki applied on it.

Thats probably something aesthetical for Sanji that Oda prefers to stick with honestly. The Scabbards didn't showed the "black coating" either. Meanwhile for Luffy he draws it basicly everytime

Oda is doing that recently, he used to draw Haki on Zoro's hand very often, now just his swords have Haki applied on it.

Thats probably something aesthetical for Sanji that Oda prefers to stick with honestly. The Scabbards didn't showed the "black coating" either. Meanwhile for Luffy he draws it basicly everytime
So you think Oda is gonna give Sanji the Hardening and this Iron Germa Skin thing? That seems more fitting for a defensive type of character like Jimbei, Jozu ext... These kind of characters have tough defenses since their not as agile and fast.

So you think Oda is gonna give Sanji the Hardening and this Iron Germa Skin thing? That seems more fitting for a defensive type of character like Jimbei, Jozu ext... These kind of characters have tough defenses since their not as agile and fast.
Thats probably the case. I mean, considering the exoeskeleton is boosting his defensive capabilities by a lot, but it can also be showed to boost more attributes for Sanji, like Attack Power and Speed? I dunno

Pff child Sanji survived more than 2 months starvig and you really want to sell me that Zoro can't handle some days?
Mr. Diarreha will always be the most hilarious excuse to downplay Killer's AP :madmonk:
Okay, good. So child Sanji sitting on a rock can survive longer without food than Zoro traveling Wano as a fugitive and fighting for days without food

Good. We have settled that. We both agree right? Good. So as I said, Oda set it up already before the killer fight and paid it off immediately after the killer fight. Done. We all agree and now let’s move on with our lives

Nope. It was him hiding his real self to keep up his facade of being perfect for the sake of his family.

Pls don't act like what Katakuri did is even close to Queen looking like a fleshlight lmfao
Katakuri hiding in a Mochi house eating donuts isn't a gag? You know gags can be turned into plot points right?

Sanji's nose bleeds in Fishman Island is a perfect example of a gag turned into a plot point. The same thing can be said for Katakuri

"Donutssss Donutsssss Donutssss" Katakuri is lucky he's a cold character outside of that lol

Pff child Sanji survived more than 2 months starvig and you really want to sell me that Zoro can't handle some days?
Mr. Diarreha will always be the most hilarious excuse to downplay Killer's AP :madmonk:
No downplay, just facts.

Zoro's stomach made the exact same noise Luffy's stomach made when he passed out from starting alone.

There is different between stay in the same area all day doing nothing compared to traveling and fighting where you are burning much more energy.

That didn't happen. Those two might have started out near equal but Kaku grew much stronger throughout his battle so by the time I was over he was much stronger than Jabra. Thanks to his ability to quickly adapt to his devil fruit he was able to use his power to his full potential at the end of his battle with Zoro.
Jabra got destroyed by 2 Diable Jamble kicks, Kaku wouldn't have lasted much longer, maybe 3 or 4 kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.