Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Journal:goyea::kata:, just for now, otherwise, White hawk is gonna be White hawk, farewell, Zonji, I have hatched from my egg:cheers::endthis:, take care:ace:, also, #SanjiCoolAgain,:kata:...:ultimoji:don't go asking where his serial number is you hear?, I'm very familiar with y'all's harsh jokes, farewell:stealthblack:
Farewell my friend. O7 :endthis:
#SanjiCoolAgain
Post automatically merged:

Stussy for Nami, Lucci for Brook or ussop:jordanmf:

Or there is a reason he hasn't become a mere dog of the WG again after they tried to kill him and the others.
Post automatically merged:

Which still doesn't fit the stealth theme of the suit
Nah he s to weak
That s why he didnt became cp0
They get rid of him like they did with nero

Man, now that I think about it, there was a huge missed opportunity for some great tension this chapter. Imagine if Oda had Queen crush Sanji's hands, and slightly built up the notion Sanji would never be able to cook again, and THEN Oda had the Exoskeleton kick in. That would have been crazy.
Im expecting huge developments in both character and strenght for Sanji in this fight, Sanji reminding about him hitting Ichiji kinda gives me the feeling that there are more callbacks coming, so this fight will last longer than we expect

Im expecting huge developments in both character and strenght in this fight, Sanji reminding about him hitting Ichiji kinda gives me the feeling that there are more callbacks coming, so this fight will last long than we expect
In that callback, it was Sanji punching Ichiji. Wondering if Oda is going to have Sanji start using his hands in combat. Maybe not from a punching perspective, but Sanji is trained in how to use Swords. Maybe give Sanji some kind of weapon like a spear or something.

In that callback, it was Sanji punching Ichiji. Wondering if Oda is going to have Sanji start using his hands in combat. Maybe not from a punching perspective, but Sanji is trained in how to use Swords. Maybe give Sanji some kind of weapon like a spear or something.
I think Oda is going in a path with Sanji that despite having DNA modifications, he will be able to boost it on his own by simply being different from his siblings, who are all fated to obey Judge despite anything else, emotions/willpower are also a one of the biggest must haves if someone wants to evolve and reach a Top Tier Level in the OP world.

Judge sees these emotions as weaknesses, but it is actually one of Sanji's strongest attributes, so Judge could be proven extremely wrong about that (like he did during WCI, and didn't wanted to admit)

Similar to how Diable Jambe got enhanced by Sanji himself as the time goes, it could be for his other powers, giving even more relevance to Sora's sacrifice, made in order to preserve the human emotions of her children.

Sanji using his hands to fight could also be interesting, because despite anything he is a skilled martial artist, more than his siblings ever showed to be, but by his own training and efforts.

Looks like Sanji already established from long ago that he wont use his hands to fight, but what if, in the path to get stronger without relying completely on his enhancements and being pissed about his unavoidable fate, he starts using his hand to fight and increase his overall potential? (Knowing he wont damage his hands anymore like before, even bringing a parallel about that scene were he got those handcuffs to explode his hands)

Imagine Sanji fighting Queen, then he says "Fuck it, im turning you into food", then starting using his hands in a situation where they could be needed like his legs being busy at some specific moment.

(This is kinda unlikely to happen, since fighting with legs only is one of Sanji's most memorable characteristics, but its interesting to think about)

I made a comment about it few minutes ago ^

Man, now that I think about it, there was a huge missed opportunity for some great tension this chapter. Imagine if Oda had Queen crush Sanji's hands, and slightly built up the notion Sanji would never be able to cook again, and THEN Oda had the Exoskeleton kick in. That would have been crazy.
Thx a lot now I want Queen 2 have crush his hands :lusalty: that would have been so good :steef:

I made a comment about it few minutes ago ^
It could also lead into Sanji using Okama Kenpo. I can see to reasons why he doesn't use it.

1) He'd be too embarrassed
2) Okama Kenpo utilizes strikes with ones hands.

One of those are no longer a factor. It'd be a pretty cool scenario if Oda isolated Sanji and Queen somehow, and we get a scene along the lines of Sanji saying, "I never planned on using this, but now that no one is around, I guess I have no choice."

I made a comment like this years ago, but now it seems like it could be a possibility seeing as using his hands won't be a major issue here. Not to mention this arc shares many parallels to Enies Lobby, and that was the first and only time Sanji ever used his hands to fight.

It could also lead into Sanji using Okama Kenpo. I can see to reasons why he doesn't use it.

1) He'd be too embarrassed
2) Okama Kenpo utilizes strikes with ones hands.

One of those are no longer a factor. It'd be a pretty cool scenario if Oda isolated Sanji and Queen somehow, and we get a scene along the lines of Sanji saying, "I never planned on using this, but now that no one is around, I guess I have no choice."

I made a comment like this years ago, but now it seems like it could be a possibility seeing as using his hands won't be a major issue here. Not to mention this arc shares many parallels to Enies Lobby, and that was the first and only time Sanji ever used his hands to fight.
bruh... Okama Kempo is literally Black Leg style Just different poses........

Status
Not open for further replies.