Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be trolling right now. "Rookie" "Rookie pirate" same shit man lol. What else do you think hes referring to, rookie ninjas? He is calling the 5 dudes on the roof the strongest rookies. Thats what the panel says. What are you not understanding? Sanji is a rookie. If he wouldve had a 100 million berri bounty at sabaody then he would have been considered a supernova, just like Luffy and Zoro because he is a rookie just like them. Rookies with a bounty of 100 million when they reach Sabaody get the title of Supernova. If you think I'm wrong please go make a poll and ask if Sanji is a rookie. You're tripping right now lol
The Worst Gen pirates are officially considered the strongest rookies and the alternate name of the SN is "Super Rookies". Besides, I don't think that Killer being on the roof, or Sanji not being on it, really influenced Oda's choice of words here.

Pretty sure the spoilers made it clear that he retreated due to what’s happening to his body and it has nothing to do with Queen unless you are trolling mate cuz if you are just keep going lol.
Soo because of his body he just left queen there with chopper and the rest of the alliance? The alliance got Lucky queen wants that Sanji booty, else things would go bad.

Goddamn traitor cook gets worse every chapter...dosent give a crap about his nakama.
:goatasure:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
That's exactly what it means. Queen and King are neck and neck. If he beats Queen with more to spare he's > King.

This is literally Kaku/Jabra 2.0. Sanji > Kaku.
Kaku without df was stronger than jabra with df and king has bigger bounty than marco.
So no king is much stronger queen (it's clear when king is doimg much better against zoro than queen against sanji)

What Sanji needs is a play out of Killers book. Kaido/Queen to tough scales/hide to penetrate with blunt force? Well let's go for internal damage then. We've already seen it done by Killer, Apoo through shockwaves, Luffy through ryou.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It's impossible to say without seeing how the fight ends. But somehow sanjikun has already figured out that Sanji is winning with mid difficulty and is going to fight CP0 afterwards. I wish I had that level of future sight.
If sanji defeat queen with midd dif it just says than queen is nearer yc3 than yc2

Only Black Maria made that specification Queen mentioned the number two as the second strongest literally saying the 2s and 3s.

Killer being stronger than Sanji is so wrong it’s laughable. Killer is maybe on the level of jinbe.
Yeah, what have killer done again they over hype him because he hurt kaido once :suresure: & run BM sword away come on the guy has been in roof piece doing nothing
Post automatically merged:

That just means Hawkins is also YC3 :goyea:
:whitepress:

Just because Hawkings had Kidd as hostage, the moment he figure out how to not harm Kidd Hawkings didnt last 0.02 seconds.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Read the goddamn spoilers fool.
Oh I read the manga since there fight started & if killer was this yc level he would ended it before it even started :suresure: & it seems you miss the last part of spoilers:suresure:

Soo because of his body he just left queen there with chopper and the rest of the alliance? The alliance got Lucky queen wants that Sanji booty, else things would go bad.

Goddamn traitor cook gets worse every chapter...dosent give a crap about his nakama.
:goatasure:
I don’t give the slightest fuck about Chopper or the rest or even you calling Sanji “traitor” lol it’s very simple Sanji retreated for the time being due to what’s happening to his body and him needing time to think what’s happening to his body.

The Worst Gen pirates are officially considered the strongest rookies and the alternate name of the SN is "Super Rookies". Besides, I don't think that Killer being on the roof, or Sanji not being on it, really influenced Oda's choice of words here.
BB is not considered a rookie...I mean he is not a rookie. Supernovas are all supposed to be rookies or rather rookie crew not rookie pirates.... like is Brook a rookie?
I would say more like BB is part of worst generation(along with the other rookies).

Oh I read the manga since there fight started & if killer was this yc level he would ended it before it even started :suresure: & it seems you miss the last part of spoilers:suresure:
He almost did, then Hawkings said he had one of his puppet things on Kidd.

At least pay attention to the manga, morron.
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I don’t give the slightest fuck about Chopper
And neither does Sanji.
:suresure:

Yes, so is Blackbeard. So Killer > Blackbeard, I guess.
Alright so you agree that Sanji is a rookie pirate thats all I wanted to know. BB is not a rookie or super rookie. He is a part of the Worst Generation though. The Worst Generation refers to the 11 super rookies that arrived at Sabaody before the timeskip + BB. Pretty much its the top rookies plus BB, but BB himself is not a rookie. So no, Briscola would not be including BB in his statement about the most powerful rookies

Sanji after defeating Queen will be Yc2 level. There are clearly a few more second commanders who are above Queen.

The strongest yc2 is still weaker than the weakest yc1. Sanji will not be on King or any Yc1's level after this fight.

King has already been confirmed as the strongest after Kaidou via the vivre cards. But it should've been common knowledge that he was the strongest. Fanatics are so bias when it comes to their favorite character that they're willing to ignore story progression and common sense to boost their character's presumed value.

They can't even enjoy a fight because they're trying to analyzing something that's not there. Just be happy that Sanji fights Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.