Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

If he likes that much, he should write in such a way that other people will like. He shouldn't force it down the throat. It is not as if people only hate because of his weird obsession, otherwise Naruto or demonslayer or Rurouni kenshin or gintama wouldn't have become more popular. Comprising story just cause of some weird obsession hurting one piece as a whole.
This can be said about the whole of post TS tho

No, whole TS is good. It didn't have problem with story or characters. It has problem with unnecessary drag. There are likeable characters in every arc. There was no villains disrespect like he did with Kaidou or beast pirates. Fucking scabbards got more screentime than half of main characters.
They deserved it. Scabbards suffered for far too long.
Kid and co ain't main characters.

*What people were expecting this Chapter*

Sanji: "I accept Germa with all my heart, and will now defeat Queen!"

*What they got*

Actual emotional turmoil, that doesn't get resolved in 10 seconds, like an 80+ chapter arc dedicated to said powerup was going to be wrapped up in a panel or two.

How dare you remain consistent Oda!!!!!!
I just want some cool KO panels of Calamities so we can move on the Yonko.

You're joking, right?
No I am not. Story is coherent and consistent even for bad arc like Punk hazard. Zou and reverie are the best. WCI first half is top notch and second half saved by Luffy vs Katakuri but overall good. Dressrosa is good but could have been cut many unnecessary drags. You can complain about dragging part in every arc. Even Wano act 1 and end of act 2, intermission parts are good.

He doesn't demostrate anything. And the same jack is pero level can be than queen is cracker level if he can't damage to sanji ( i remember you than smoothie defeated reiju easily)
you guys on damage control in fear Sanji is actually becoming stronger than even King lol. Work harder in down playing Queen if you don’t want Sanji to look good lol.
Post automatically merged:

Instead he runs away where Queen could kill every body if he wasn't so obsessed with germa
Oh shit are you saying Oda solved the issue of Queen not attacking others even after Sanji retreated!! How dare Oda make Sanji do such thing and come up with a solution in the same fucking chapter!!

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No I am not. Story is coherent and consistent even for bad arc like Punk hazard. Zou and reverie are the best. WCI first half is top notch and second half saved by Luffy vs Katakuri but overall good. Dressrosa is good but could have been cut many unnecessary drags. You can complain about dragging part in every arc. Even Wano act 1 and end of act 2, intermission parts are good.
Alright. Let's agree to disagree.

No, he should write in such a way that makes sense and logical. How many exactly liked scabbards?
I'm not sure I'm following you. Are you saying that incorporating actual real World human emotion, and having it play an integral part of a characters growth, tribulations, and inner turmoil, is less logical than the "I'll suck it up because I'm a tough guy" trope that riddles fictional characters, and in no way shape or form actually mirrors that of the real World? Is it different? Yes. Is it cringe to witness? Somewhat. But illogical? Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.