Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergo> Big Mom, Vergo has 0 problems hitting Law, Big Mom got 0 hits on Law, the only stat Big Mom has over Vergo is durability.
The vice admirals are rly on that Yonko level huh.
Post automatically merged:

Hawkins headbutting himself into a wall > a yonkou AP:funky::funky::funky:
Dofflamingo neg diffing Law>>> Whatever Big Mom is doing rn....
Maybe @sanjikun was right and Wofflamingo is rly on that yonko+level.

For now, he'll evacuate the tower with the rest of Kidd Pirates.
After that I see only 2 possible scenarios:
- Reaches Kidd and Law and supports them against Linlin, I used to be pretty confident about it but after the words of this chapter I think he wants to leave Linlin to Kidd (and Law
- Push back the BMP. They will arrive at some point probably after Onigashima landing and the battle will keep going... By that moment only Kaido and Big Mom will be still active (maybe King and Queen too) so Killer will basically be the leader of the resistence against the BMP. I could see him fighting Smoothie (not necessarily defeat her, but for sure pushing her back until Kaido and Linlin are down and the war ends.
If he does use the Heart and Law pirates to fight off against the BMPs, then he may hit a billion berry: 1.25 billion seems good if he beats Smoothie and leads these crews against the crew.

WHAT! KIDD TANKED BM'S ENTIRE-BODY ROLLING, TWO-HANDED THUNDER SLASH AND CONCERNED ABOUT HIS HEADACHES INSTEAD? @ReggieZoldyck21 it's truly YOUR TIME TO SHINE. Now that is an absurd durability feat. Luffy got Ragnarok quick faint but Kidd got this NAPOLEON-HERA INSTANT CONSCIOUS :steef:
Kidd ain’t worried about any of Big Moms attacks, he’s just worried about the head ache lol. The Captain is a beast :kidsmile:

Someone go tell Big Mom she might want to start using adv CoC if she wants to tickle Kidd

I am gonna be called a hater, but how can anyone even attempt to defend this. She got a clean hit with Napoleon on an defensless Kid after doing a Sonic spin with enough weight behind the attack. Dude look the exact same, lmao.
The most likely explanation, no matter how stupid it may sound, is that she simlply missed or maybe he dodged last second.

In actuality though, Oda just sucks at managing his fights.

If he does use the Heart and Law pirates to fight off against the BMPs, then he may hit a billion berry: 1.25 billion seems good if he beats Smoothie and leads these crews against the crew.
That's honestly what I expect the most now. Maybe some SHs too like Franky could take part in the resistence but imo most of them will be occupied with the CP0/Robin plotline.

For now, he'll evacuate the tower with the rest of Kidd Pirates.
After that I see only 2 possible scenarios:
- Reaches Kidd and Law and supports them against Linlin, I used to be pretty confident about it but after the words of this chapter I think he wants to leave Linlin to Kidd (and Law
- Push back the BMP. They will arrive at some point probably after Onigashima landing and the battle will keep going... By that moment only Kaido and Big Mom will be still active (maybe King and Queen too) so Killer will basically be the leader of the resistence against the BMP. I could see him fighting Smoothie (not necessarily defeat her, but for sure pushing her back until Kaido and Linlin are down and the war ends).
Kidd vs Big Mom

Killer vs Smoothie

Heat and Wire vs Daifuku and Oven
:cheers:

The most likely explanation, no matter how stupid it may sound, is that she simlply missed or maybe he dodged last second.

In actuality though, Oda just sucks at managing his fights.
This doesn't really make sense though, we clearly see Kid being immobilized just before the hit connect. And nothing implies Mama missed, seeing her expression and Kid being down.

Tbh it makes sense Kid would tank such attacks if he means to get his moment against her

Why not? I’m pretty sure that’s what he’s supposed to be tbh. The frenemy rival that is just a step behind the mc but still competitive with him.
Because it is annoying that there can't exist a rival for the MC doing things before the MC does it himself. While Luffy gets Adv CoC, Kid should have Awakening something Luffy doesn't rn. I really liked it when Kid said during the second act that they have their own way of doing shit.
Ngl though, seeing an awakened DF user Kidd using all the metal on the entire island of Wano (once Onigashima reaches there) to destroy Big Mom would be nasty. Imagine the aoe/range that his magnetism would have to have to do that :steef:
Dude that sounds so hype. It would literally even be symbolic because it destroys every weapon factory on Wano and Onigashima itself is a giant bomb. There is so much untapped potential for Kids DF in this arc, it would suck if Adv CoC simply overshadows it. It is a boring technique imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.