• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake , Apoo and Sanji vs Queen
Lets go
Now Sanji postponened his fight :milaugh:
Like his fans, even Sanji hates facing Queen :josad:
Drake vs Apoo was never happen after Apoo standing up again, in fact not like Raizo vs Fuku or Killer vs Hawkins, Oda didn´t even highlight Drake vs Apoo. Im pretty sure both didn´t fought each other after all.
This leads that Drake can stop Queen off chasing Sanji, showing few skills before he get defeated by Queen.
And then Sanji comeback.

I think we get such a scenario.

The Tower (also known as The Lightning in some cases) is like the 5th or 6th highest card in the Tarot pack btw:

The card symbolizes pride and presumption, which are punished with punishment. According to this reading it would represent the Tower of Babel, knocked down by divine lightning. In the reading of the tarot this card foretells to the consultant something very strong, capable of upsetting existence, and suddenly. Like all major arcana, the card changes its meaning depending on the side of the card: straight or upside down.
The tower, however, is also a resolution, a sudden release of a situation that until recently seemed immutable. In this sense, paper can be positive, the resolution of a problem, or negative, a catastrophic event that upsets everyday life. This arcane can often bring good news, because to get out of a situation of immobility very often you need a strong disruption that shuffles all the cards on the table. In the same way, however, when the tower is an obstacle it represents a particularly big one.
The tower is the bottom of the well, the radical change that must be accepted to let the resolution arise. Finally, this card is freedom, above all inner freedom, and represents a very strong vital energy: sudden and bursting.

Florian Triangle? Lafitte hasn't shown ice though has he?

:crazwhat::hope::quest:
Hehe another type of triangle maybe. :josad:

Just kidding though, but Brook has both connections with Lafitte and Yamato out of separate reasons.

Actually I wonder why Brook can use ice hmmm. Maybe it's not just Lunarians and logia or Luffy to rely on elemental attacks. Brook is dead but I don't think that technically should relate. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.