Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good chapter.
Wonder what the card 'The Tower' was supposed to do? It is not said in the spoiler summary...
Next chapter we are probably finishing Drake x Apoo and Raizo fight, the Arc is going towards it's end finally and since Oda is trying to finish these small fights earlier I am pretty sure now that 1031 will be about Momo holding Onigashima.

I will let Kidd stans explain it to you @rerere
Killer is clear of Sanji
Zoro and sanji are luffy's wings

Killer is Kid aka luffy's rival, wings

It makes sense that by the end of the series it's

Luffy>kid>zoro>sanji>killer

To really set in stone luffy's superiority

Plus, killer isn't as durable as sanji, and sanji can survive literally any attack killer throws at him thanks to his healing factor

My though:
Sanji get sometime, Drake and Apoo showing up(my theory with Apoo becaming true) and stop Queen.
They show their best moves but still losing to Queen(which would hype Queen a lot for beating two Supernova at the sametime) and Sanji comeback as Evil version in RS>Queen get asskicked and use his trumpcard(IceOni or awakening+Plague)>Evil Sanji is in danger, good Sanji awake CoC and take his control of his emotions back>FInal stage of Queen vs Sanji where Sanji wins and beat Queen.
I was thinking the same thing (about the hyping Queen making him beat drake and apoo) but the next things you wrote are a dream that I hope will be true. :stealthblack:

Zoro in a 1v1: "I'll win even if i have to bite your throat off"
Sanji in a 1v1: "leave me alone! I need time to think!":cantseeme:
Shows you the difference of how much they struggle. Zoro would even use his teeth to defeat King and ask him if he kills him he should atleast use a Sword.

Sanji on the other hand doesn't even think about the fight, but thinks what is happening to him. Doesn't give a shit about Queen :milaugh:

You are so desperate it's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.