Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner OPlers realize what they trashtalked about other mangas is now happening to their beloved One Piss, the better.

"Bleach is shit, idiot characters explaining their ability to their opponents"
One Piss: have Hawkins explained his ability to Killer.

"Fairy Tail is shit, winning battle by asspull!!"
One Piss: whole Luffy vs Katakuri fight. Then made Kaido one shotted Luffy in act 1, only to have Luffy later will defeat the same Kaido in same fucking arc.

"Naruto is shit, there is flashback inside a flashback"
One Piss: there was flashback inside Lolden flashback.

"Fairy Tail is shit, hyped villains don't live to their hype at all"
One Piss: compare Kaido in his debut vs current hostage taking Kaido, or Big Mom in FI arc vs current Big Meme.

"Makarov just won't die, the author doesn't have ball to actually kill him off"
One Piss: so many fake deaths, with Pound being the latest example.

How ironic, all the trashtalks the OPlers always said to multiple mangas, now all have fusioned, into current arc of One Piss.
@lee33
Lmfaooo this unfortunately is the downside of when a manga becomes popular in the west. Before one piece blew up over here no one gave a shit now all of a sudden everybody wanna be a critic. Naruto/bleach were more popular here during their run than one piece was at the time. What you’re seeing now is the perfect example of how new fans have influenced the series heavily

The sooner OPlers realize what they trashtalked about other mangas is now happening to their beloved One Piss, the better.

"Bleach is shit, idiot characters explaining their ability to their opponents"
One Piss: have Hawkins explained his ability to Killer.

"Fairy Tail is shit, winning battle by asspull!!"
One Piss: whole Luffy vs Katakuri fight. Then made Kaido one shotted Luffy in act 1, only to have Luffy later will defeat the same Kaido in same fucking arc.

"Naruto is shit, there is flashback inside a flashback"
One Piss: there was flashback inside Lolden flashback.

"Fairy Tail is shit, hyped villains don't live to their hype at all"
One Piss: compare Kaido in his debut vs current hostage taking Kaido, or Big Mom in FI arc vs current Big Meme.

"Makarov just won't die, the author doesn't have ball to actually kill him off"
One Piss: so many fake deaths, with Pound being the latest example.

How ironic, all the trashtalks the OPlers always said to multiple mangas, now all have fusioned, into current arc of One Piss.
@lee33
You are making the mother of all generalizations here :watchout:

Damn, Oda wanted to separate Sanji and Queen from the live floor like he did with Zoro and King, but realized he made Sanji too strong for him to get sent flying out the room, so he had to go with plan B.
I wonder why oda is making them leave
My guess he's either tryna build tension when cp0 go on the offensive without them getting overwhelmed by zoro and sanji or maybe its up to zoro and sanji to stop some force from invading the castle

yeah for whatever reason he s in his period and decided to run
even tough he used judges powers against page 1 and in the fucking baths
sanji is so trash bro
Your comprehension skills are what's trash lol, that's pathetic mate

He used the raid suit but didn't feel any weird side effects like him turning into a monster that is potentially as cruel as his siblings, he didn't run, he is trying to assess the situation

Why you tried to defend him is beyond me lol. I had a bit of respect left for him myself but it’s all gone with this pathetic display.
Idk he seemed cool last chapter but this is just stupid display.
Remember how Zoro got over his moral dilemma on the fly against Kuma and made a firm decision to take Luffys pain.
Sanji is in the middle of a war and decides to run away like an irresponsible and insecure pussy.

Your comprehension skills are what's trash lol, that's pathetic mate

He used the raid suit but didn't feel any weird side effects like him turning into a monster that is potentially as cruel as his siblings, he didn't run, he is trying to assess the situation
nah he run away because he s retarded :gokulaugh:
he gonna use his powers for peeping women in baths and a lame ass tobi roppo
but nah when in war imma run like a bitch because i got stronger because of daddy
sanji is pathetic

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Idk he seemed cool last chapter but this is just stupid display.
Remember how Zoro got over his moral dilemma on the fly against Kuma and made a firm decision to take Luffys pain.
Sanji is in the middle of a war and decides to run away like an irresponsible and insecure pussy.
all your wanking down the drain

Status
Not open for further replies.