Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. 1 healthy Yonkous vs 2 YC level opponents while one is getting heavily nerfed yet both are still standing and doing great.

You have absolutely no proof how and under which circumstances the fight during the Reverie went down nor do you know how strong the Rev commanders are.
Define doing great? Define heavily nerf? Like the one WB had before fighting Akainu? LOL

And again, 2 admirals, I'm not even gonna say that there might have cipher pol or few marines more.

To think Hawkins was counting on his tarrot card reading a 92% death for Killer, came with the Kid hostage as prep, but still got destroyed

:josad:
At top Killer had his rooftop fight behind him, get hit twice by Big mom huge lighting moves.
When he encounter Hawkins, Basil counting on a W because of Killer beeing nerfed.
So nerfed Killer really take off the W, he deserve the W.
I just hoped to get a longer battle with both supernova.

At top Killer had his rooftop fight behind him, get hit twice by Big mom huge lighting moves.
When he encounter Hawkins, Basil counting on a W because of Killer beeing nerfed.
So nerfed Killer really take off the W, he deserve the W.
I just hoped to get a longer battle with both supernova.
hawkins got his fair share from law too ,even before fighting killer he has injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.