Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because that the list was hard to judge since all five are around same league, perhaps I would put Apoo at the top because he had the best feats so far. Im pretty sure Apoo or Drake would push Jinbe to high diff.
Tbh I think that Drake/Apoo vs Jimbe is a close call tbh...
I mean, they are more reletable to the low Commander tier than top Veteran imo, something they share with Jimbe.
Who's Who and Sasaki are top Veterans, Hawkins is the ring that connects low Commanders (Jack/Drake/Apoo) to top Veterans (Who's Who, Sasaki) and shares this position with Perospero.

Anyway the panels of this fight will make the valuation clearer since we are discussing a summary.

fuck italy,france ftw
Sry @Finalbeta
Lol… the way France was not inviting Benzema to national team despite being their best striker just shows you how messed up they are…
Naturally I’m not talking about French people, and don’t like to point fingers, but if I was in Benzema shoes and after treating me like shit for many years despite being their best…. Once Dishamp invites me… I will tell him to go fuck himself and announce my retirement from National team… they do not deserve his goal that won them the championship few days ago against Spain…
Post automatically merged:

Well, I saw the interview. I'll try to research it to find whether it's true or not.
That will be better lol
Would love it if you post it on a thread if the source is legit

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I shit you not: TOEI has been kicking Oda's ass nearly all arc long.

The only thing TOEI did slightly worse (and even this is arguable) is Act 1, the rest was not even a question.

Zoro vs Killer & Gyukimaru? The anime shits all over the manga.
Yasuie's execution? The anime shits all over the manga.
Big Mom vs Kaido? The anime shits all over the manga.
Shichibukai being abolished? The anime shits all over the manga.
Yonko bounties? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden's flashback? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden vs Whitebeard? The anime shits all over the manga.
Roger vs Whitebeard? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden vs Kaido? The anime shits all over the manga.
The hour of legend? The anime shits all over the manga.
Toki's death? The anime shits all over the manga.
Kanjuro reveal? The anime shits all over the manga.
Jinbei's return? The anime shits all over the manga.
The raid so far? The anime shits all over the manga.

I don't doubt TOEI will keep delivering everything Oda did and didn't. TOEI makes Oda look like a jackass. It's a one-sided fight at this point.
Because despite the quality of animation, people at Toei are not freaking retards.
"Oh shit. A fight between Zoro and Killer? Better make it fast and animate more scenes with Tama".
Only Oda is stupid and proud enough to insist on this BS.

Tbh I think that Drake/Apoo vs Jimbe is a close call tbh...
I mean, they are more reletable to the low Commander tier than top Veteran imo, something they share with Jimbe.
Who's Who and Sasaki are top Veterans, Hawkins is the ring that connects low Commanders (Jack/Drake/Apoo) to top Veterans (Who's Who, Sasaki) and shares this position with Perospero.
Im not disagree, I said high diff since Jinbe mid diffed WsW, I think Drake or Apoo wouldn´t get mid diffed by Jinbe, so high-extrem high diff sound better. Hawkins,Sasaki and WsW are top veteran lvl though.

Low commander tier: Jinbe/Apoo/Drake
Top Veteran: Hawkins/WsW/Sasaki

The question is where we could place Vergo and Pica around them?
:choppawhat:

Killer vs Hawkins is over? I hope Oda doesn't delay Sanji's fight. It makes sense for him to feel confused about what is happening to his body. I hope Oda doesn't write it as a gag scene.

Im not disagree, I said high diff since Jinbe mid diffed WsW, I think Drake or Apoo wouldn´t get mid diffed by Jinbe, so high-extrem high diff sound better. Hawkins,Sasaki and WsW are top veteran lvl though.

Low commander tier: Jinbe/Apoo/Drake
Top Veteran: Hawkins/WsW/Sasaki

The question is where we could place Vergo and Pica around them?
:choppawhat:
Vergo can hang out with the top Veterans imo
Pica, in his Colossus form, is a menace. But in his base form is a Veteran nothing more..

Because despite the quality of animation, people at Toei are not freaking retards.
"Oh shit. A fight between Zoro and Killer? Better make it fast and animate more scenes with Tama".
Only Oda is stupid and proud enough to insist on this BS.
In other words,
Toei listen to what the people wants

While Oda and his editors do not listen to our cries… it’s why we have a stupid editor hyping something we don’t care about, like the chapter that made him sob and cry Lol
And it’s why Sanji didn’t get a proper fight in WCI while Oda wasted tons of chapter on Big Mom saying Weddddinh Caaaakeeee with no progress

Status
Not open for further replies.