Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy running away from katakuri because he is weakened, totally cool. But sanji taking the time to adjust to unexpected and unwanted changes to his body makes him a loser, useless and the worst character of the raid?

Now the question is. Who does Killer fight next? :choppawhat:
I still think he ends up fighting Smoothie after it’s revealed that she’s the commander Kidd injured. He’ll finish his captains job while Kidd takes care of Smoothies Captain :cheers:

Yes but it’s Luffys crew, Luffy is the captain who’s dream is to become Pirate King. Which is why he’s always fighting and Sanji only fights when everyone else is like in Wano.
occupations are of no consequence when it comes to matchups or even fights especially when it comes to M3

Now the question is. Who does Killer fight next? :choppawhat:
I still think he ends up fighting Smoothie after it’s revealed that she’s the commander Kidd injured. He’ll finish his captains job while Kidd takes care of Smoothies Captain :cheers:
I think the chapter is hiding that Hawkins hurt Killer too. Killer's last sentence makes it seem like he's leaving it all to Kid? Idk

It seems like I misworded it a little bit–although not intentionally–but I still managed to express the point.

Here Oda says that his heart hurts that he failed to show things that the Anime managed to highlight. Oda essentially admits that the Anime is doing waaaaaaaay better job than he does, and he also admits that it hurts him. You might interpret it differently based on the way you view current one piece right now, but this is how I view it.
That makes waaay more sense and legit Lol
It’s different than saying that the anime is doing stuff different from Oda’s orders to fix shit he ruined lol

also yeah, it supposed to hurt his heart cause Anime in Wano shits on Oda’s manga… they clear so much things better, give room to scenes that matter, give what people want in extending fights…etc.

Doubt it. It'll be a compromise. He'll get his siblings strengths while his "flames of passion" emotions still exist. I think that'll be the point Oda is making here
I thought about that,but i am trying to imagine the scene: how can he "realize" that he wont lose the emotions? There must be some event that gives him this guarantee,or he could lose them temporarily then getting them back thanks to Chopper's antidote.

Status
Not open for further replies.