Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just chec
she used advanced CoC agaisnt kaido.
she used advanced armament (ryou not the internal destruction one) when she is sending out narikabura arrows. that's literally projecting out her haki.
and yes, her handcuffs are made out of seastone. that was said in the vivre cards.
I just checked her Vivre card. You‘re right. I’m at work but I will also double check if she can infuse her attacks with COC. But if all that is true she is above zoro as well.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
We don’t know that

We don’t know that she has advanced haki or that she can infuse her attacks with COC. And I don’t think the handcuffs were made of seastone. They were just exploding handcuffs. Seastone negates halo aswell, as shown in udon prison. Luffy couldn’t have destroyed them with advanced haki. Actually I’m quite sure that Yamato doesn’t have advanced haki otherwise she could have taken them off herself. Like Rayleigh did with his necklaces.
She has Advance CoC and not Advance CoA apparently. You need Advance CoA to destroy cuffs and shit

So its your headcanon. :seriously:

Why Who's Who or Sasaki regenerated then. Only Awakenings can do cast regens. Queen always talked about his durability not his regenaration.

And i am telling you Sanji is strong but his kicks arent enough to defeat Queen.

I think we will get a power up for Sanji but maybe Raid Suit will help him. He needs more Attacking Power.
Yeah the thing about Sanji is that his AP is not very compelling.

I still remember when he faced Base Vergo and his DJ did merely manage to inflict a bloody lip.

Firstly i dont want categorize myself into any fanbase so dont do it,
Secondly this is literally the definition of downplaying lol what are you talking about, i bring here arguments and you just call me delusional with no counter arguments just ur headcannon tells you killer is stronger lmao look at urself before attacking other.
you sure sound very salty at the thought that people don't see the story the same as you!
How is thinking the 2nd in command of the Kid Pirates, someone along with Luffy, Kid, Law and Zoro was called one of the 5 strongest, how is it then when people view such a person as being above Sanji you then have a problem with it?
What argument did you bring, except for you being salty that people thought and some do still think Killer is stronger than Sanji?
Which point did you actually make that didn't sound like delusional drivel?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
she used advanced CoC agaisnt kaido.
she used advanced armament (ryou not the internal destruction one) when she is sending out narikabura arrows. that's literally projecting out her haki.
and yes, her handcuffs are made out of seastone. that was said in the vivre cards.
Are you saying Luffy broke her out of her seastone cuffs???
I honestly don't think those were seastone tbh

Yeah just because

yeah just because someone calls you a rookie doesn’t make you one. The strawhats aren’t rookies anymore. They been pirates for about 2 and half years now. Ace with 3 years as a pirate wasn’t considered a rookie anymore. So why would you consider them rookies? They still quite new compared to other pirates like Big mom, kaido and doffy but they are definitely not rookies. Jinbe joint them and he has over 12 years of experience.
You seem to not be understanding what I'm saying here, I IMO don't think them as rookie, I specifically stated the one piece world views them as such, my opinion on the matter doesn't count now does it?

and don't forget Killer did look good than Loro even without his punisher he even got the first blood, the fight only change when killer loses one of his weapon, cause cuck zolo who don't have an honor in 1v1 steal his weapon.
I didn't see that, I saw them fighting equally until Killer let Zoro take his weapon and was able to use 3 sword style.
But if you think he was better than Zoro that's up to you but for me and the majority of the community Killer and Zoro were fighting equally until Zoro took Killer's weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.