Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda doesn't necessarily need to make him use ACoC at this stage. Exo defence + AP boost and speed boost will probably have him surpass Yamato.
Imo sanjj gets exo to compensate for not having CoC (and by extension aCoC), at least thats how i see it

headcanon but exo + aCoA could be very strong. still need to see what oda will actually do, maybe he won't go the haki route and give him exo/fire related AP which will compensate for any type of haki. (and let's not forget about the raid suit, im pretty sure he will end up using it)

i really doubt he will get CoC and i dont think he needs it anyways

take it easy playa-chan :crazwhat:
Nah we shouldn't allow people who basically post always troll things in summary, I mean people who post right spoiler and make fun things is okay but this user is basically a troll who always post false things in that thread, he shouldn't have any rights to post in summary thread at this point when he clearly always post fake stuff.
:kayneshrug:
Ban!! Ban!!! Ban!!!
:cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah we shouldn't allow people who basically post always troll things in summary, I mean people who post right spoiler and make fun things is okay but this user is basically a troll who always post false things in that thread, he shouldn't have any rights to post in summary thread at this point when he clearly always post fake stuff.
:kayneshrug:
Ban!! Ban!!! Ban!!!
:cheers:
i agree the spoiler thread is no place for fakes

G

Gorosei Informer

not necessarily. pre enma two swords zoro and a nerfed killer without his weapons were pretty much matching blow for blow until zoro decided to end it in act 2. with enma and the haki training, zoro got considerably stronger.

imo killer essentially low diff'd hawkins, even with the kid hax, so that makes up for making him fight hawkins. hawkins is garbage though, i think even bege can be stronger than him.
What's even worse for Hawkins is that Faust who appeared to be his VC has completely vanished post TS with no explanation. I'm surprised he wasn't recruited into Kaido's crew or was the reason Jack was able to find Zou, since he is a Mink apparently and not a black cat Zoan. (Marguerite was meant to have that Zoan funnily enough.)

I'm wondering if Faust could end up being connected to Blackbeard or someone else and betrayed Hawkins maybe? That's why we haven't seen him? To give him such an important inspiration/name and them to make him disappear like the Nidai, Hiyori and Ame No Habakiri have lately? Wtf Oda?

Also, when Hawkins was fighting in Wano early on, the anime showed one of his other members, the ponytailed guy fall into a newly made chasm and that was the last we saw of him, as far as I know!

:lawsigh::nicagesmile::saden::kaidowhat:

3:38 is where that crewmate of Hawkins vanishes and seemingly dies too lmao:

The Tower Card must have a different meaning than the real world because it has nothing to do with 'the collapse of the old' it actually has pretty negative meaning for the person who gets it...
The Tower itself is a solid structure, but because it has been built on shaky foundations, it only takes one bolt of lightning to bring it down. It represents ambitions and goals made on false premises.

Usopp should have been the one defeating Hawkins (Some type of gag fight using Usopp's luck against Hawkins cards)

:kata:

But maybe people would hate more this fight...

:wonderland:
We need to see some action from god usopp:josad:

But oda would rather have a bepo chapter, 2 chapters of raizo vs the guy with fucked up ears and 10 chapters of kaido vs luffy than give a single chapter to usopp

G

Gorosei Informer

Killer :
- Easily got Apoo power weakness
- Analyze Kaido and found a way to inflict damgages
- Knew Hawkins power has a limit and easily guess Kidd has better durability than Hawkins, so Hawkins can't store all of Kidd stamina within his puppets

Killer is obviously the smartest guy out of the Supernovae and he is strong

Big Brain Killer. I thought Law, Hawkins, Bonney, Apoo, Capone would be the smartest SNs but nah its our boi Killer! Dr Killer!

:Dr.Killer::smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.