Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen vs Sanji, what a show :ihaha:, one keeps blowing himself up with his own launchers, the other wants to run away and bury his head in the sand. Queen chases Sanji around to wear his raid dress and Sanji getting noticeably hurt by fodder shooting him in his ribs and belly and legs, post exo..

They need to take this circus act on a One Piece world tour, perform in different countries.

Except it isn't about that only.
The Tower Card means that tragedy is imminent but after it a 'new way' and 'opportunities' comes. That's why it is described as the "old falling" but in absolute no interpretation of The Tower card it brings good news for the person who got it in the short term.
What's written in that summary is only the later half of the card
Let's stop interpreting what the full, real life tarot signifies and go by the spoilers which is based on what Hawkins is saying. The Raid isn't failing guys lmao.
Post automatically merged:

this is the same situation as when Redon said : the True Zoan King appear and is not lucci , turns out is lucci
It wasn't Lucci lmao, it was Queen. He literally talks about the Brachiosaurus being the king of the world millions of years ago

G

Gorosei Informer

Fake news just in:

So Toei isn't giving up chapter 1000 for episode 1000, we were misled!

Here is a sneak preview of episode 999 for Luffy running to the rooftop!:

According to Toei, its not episode 1000 for chapter 1000 but a 1000 MORE EPISODES until we see Luffy face Kaido on the rooftop! They have to give Oda a chance to keep ahead of the anime after all!

:luchosop::crazwhat::kawak:

Oda is so retarded, this is easily the worse Sanji has ever been, even worse than WCI...
:josad:
That's uncalled for :/ , y'all so toxic like cancer.

Reminder that Zoro almost got killed by a fodder's headshot but was saved by Kawamatsu.
Zoro and Kinemon also ran away from bullets in Dresrosa.
Oden was killed by a bullet.

Queen vs Sanji, what a show :ihaha:, one keeps blowing himself up with his own launchers, the other wants to run away and bury his head in the sand. Queen chases Sanji around to wear his raid dress and Sanji getting noticeably hurt by fodder shooting him in his ribs and belly and legs, post exo..

They need to take this circus act on a One Piece world tour, perform in different countries.
Yeah, i mean, One Piece was never like that, you so right bruh damn, high IQ stuff
:kawak:

Let's stop interpreting what the full, real life tarot signifies and go by the spoilers which is based on what Hawkins is saying. The Raid isn't failing guys lmao.

It wasn't Lucci lmao, it was Queen. He literally talks about the Brachiosaurus being the king of the world millions of years ago
Yes, people think Oda would have everyone be defeated just to say psyche. What utter nonsense.

I am not saying it is lol
I have denied this option since the raid started but what I know is, The Tower card is not a good card, regardless of what's written in this short summary until Redon comes and posts the full version this is pure speculation.
Act 3 still needs to finish and Oda is already building something big, the raid doesn't need to fail for a tragedy to happen.

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine how much worse this could be too? Imagine Queen actually is an Okama, he knows about Sanji's incident over the timeskip and putting on the dress and he wants to see Sanji doing it firsthand just for him?

Oda why....

:crazwhat::luchosop::lawsigh::sanjimeh:

I am not saying it is lol
I have denied this option since the raid started but what I know is, The Tower card is not a good card, regardless of what's written in this short summary until Redon comes and posts the full version this is pure speculation.
Act 3 still needs to finish and Oda is already building something big, the raid doesn't need to fail for a tragedy to happen.
Guys....not a good card for Hawkins and the Yonko. You realize Hawkins is on the antagonist side right?

Zoro was already close to the level that he is now straight from the timeskip, thats why he could foderize all opponents he fought before Pica was actualy pretty strong, Zoro was just that much stronger.
What you are saying means that Zoro since the time skip was stronger than Luffy. And Luffy only recently surpass him. I don’t think so.
This Zoro can give an admiral a very decent fight, the Zoro in dressrosa couldn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.