Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins: "I have Kidd's life in my hands. I'm going to end him now."
Killer: "Oh no! Is he going to stab himself in the head or heart? No, maybe he'll just cut his own throat? I better act fast and stop him!"
Hawkins start headbutting the wall.
Killer: "..."
Hawkins continue headbutting the wall until his last Kidd doll is used up.
Hawkins looks at Killer with a big bump on his forehead: "Seems like my genious plan didn't work."
Hawkins: "..."
Hawkins: "Please kill me now.":josad:
Killer: :okay:

This is how Killer vs Hawkins is played out in my head.

Watch Oda's writing:
Sanji feels pain because unlike his Siblings he has feelings -> Sanji realizing that he isn't completely like his siblings, even tho he would be just like Reiju -> Sanji accepts it -> throws WCI arc in trash -> BeSt WrItInG eVeR!
That's exactly whats gonna happen.
Yes, that's probably it.

In fact, ''pain is an unpleasant emotional experience associated with or related to actual or potential tissue damage''

So the fact that Sanji feels pain only shows that Oda is preserving Sanji's human qualities. Since vinsmokes feel no pain, as they are emotionless war animals.

It makes me believe that Oda is still leading us to the plot we've been waiting for

Lmao, as if Kaku vs zoro was any better

Also sanji isn't fully transformed yet
Queen vs Sanji, what a show :ihaha:, one keeps blowing himself up with his own launchers, the other wants to run away and bury his head in the sand. Queen chases Sanji around to wear his raid dress and Sanji getting noticeably hurt by fodder shooting him in his ribs and belly and legs, post exo..

They need to take this circus act on a One Piece world tour, perform in different countries.

That’s what I thought. Like either it hasn’t been active completely yet or he can turn it on and off. But people just wanna bash him here. Honestly I joined this forum a couple of Weeks ago and thought: nice a forum were people are active and you can debate with them. But it turned out to be place where they hate on characters with no need. It actually made me become a sanji fan just to try and even it out. But I guess I’m just gonna have to stay on Reddit.
Lmao same here I joined a month ago and most people here just argue their agendas. You'll rarely see thoughtful comments on here. I'm not a fan of Sanji, I dislike his character but I do understand him, that's why you'll see me defending him. I haven't been on the Reddit's one piece forum much but they all have their own agendas they push. They'll know characters better but I think they're more casuals over there.

Oda is so retarded, this is easily the worse Sanji has ever been, even worse than WCI...
:josad:
Here we go again "sanji fainted". "sanji's flames are nothing compared to king's"

Lmao, he didn't run away, and y'all feel dumb in about 5 hours,

And how is he "worst than wci"? Not everything is about powerscaling, this is one piece, oda doesn't even know how haki works. He just wants to develop his characters

Status
Not open for further replies.