Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How? :kaidowhat:
The Tower is not a healing card, Hawkins drawed it to see the outcome of the battle, it's literally explained.

LMFAO
Hawkins was already defeated and he used the card
Then somehow big mom said kidd recovered and kidd said he feels light
Remember the doll was already gone when killer cut the arm

If Oda gave 3 double spreads to Killer, imagine for Kid :shocking:
Reminder that Oda first imagined Kid to become the most important supernova when he created them (while Law became important along the way)
And is the only non-SH supernova show to have COC

Kidd downplayers better start looking for excuses :steef:
Adv CoC+Awakening incoming!!
:steef:
You really wanna see Jack get rekt for the third time? Just let him sleep :josad:
As long he standing up, showing awakening, killing of Sulong Inu and beating all Minks around Carrot, im fine he get defeated by Yamato, the dude deserve to show named attacks...
:josad:
Jack is the real Ace card... just wait...
:josad::josad:

A headache!? No...!! What is happening to me!!
Now... that I'm finally in front of a “Yonkou”!!
What will happen if I die this way? My life as a pirate will be...!!"

So, who cut off his arm if it wasn't shanks? :quest:

Himself probably or shanks.

Kid already fought kaido on his island and tough the two yonko on the rooftop so it seems kid is just talking a solo I think

B

Ballel

this line "A text box explains us that the meaning of the card “Tower” is "the destruction of the old". But it also has another hidden meaning, which is "a new path". Then we can see that Kid rise up again in front of Big Mom. "

It has an another meaning "new path" which could be a full heal. It says also kidd is recovered.
I think he recovered because Killer removed his straw doll from Hawkins' body, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.