Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap. The reason why people bring up the fighting argument with sanji is because he gets hardly anything done outside of that recently. Him baking a cake was legit the only thing he did that was ok outside of combat. And so people focus on combat and then that looks bad as well. Not because he lost but because he had to be saved. And now that we are finally getting the sanji shine is terrible since it's not even coming from what he has trained for or accomplished and instead comes from daddy messing with his Gene's making him like his brothers. And now sanji runs from the fight that he is supposed to be invested in to help his crew mates. It's sad really
Well he's not running away because he can't beat his opponent , he's trying to figure something out. Also name a powerup Sanji trained for in the series....... Why would I care about how a character training for a powerup if they've trained for one before......

@Kuro Ashi and I are used to figuring things out in advance and trying to explain everything to the others but they never want to see the light. :madmonk:
From 5ch:

Sanji was running around shouting "wait a sec", it also seems like on his way out he got hit by fodder gun bullets which hurt.

Kaidou's subordinates: "We hit the target..."

Sanji: "That hurts!!"

there was nothing wrong lol just candies cant read

Well he's not running away because he can't beat his opponent , he's trying to figure something out. Also name a powerup Sanji trained for in the series....... Why would I care about how a character training for a powerup if they've trained for one before......
Never said he was running away because he couldn't defeat his opponent. I said he is running away knowing full well that he is needed regardless in battle. His reasons for running away is stupid. He isn't hindered. He isn't afraid of being weaker than his opponent. He gets a buff and still decides to run away. That my friend is trash

He literally says he trained to learn the Okama kempo secret recipe or something. He got beppo via running alot. But yes for the most part his lineage factor has been helping all this time hence why he hasnt trained as much

From 5ch:

Sanji was running around shouting "wait a sec", it also seems like on his way out he got hit by fodder gun bullets which hurt.

Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all :usoprice:

From 5ch:

no damage

Cap. The reason why people bring up the fighting argument with sanji is because he gets hardly anything done outside of that recently. Him baking a cake was legit the only thing he did that was ok outside of combat. And so people focus on combat and then that looks bad as well. Not because he lost but because he had to be saved. And now that we are finally getting the sanji shine is terrible since it's not even coming from what he has trained for or accomplished and instead comes from daddy messing with his Gene's making him like his brothers. And now sanji runs from the fight that he is supposed to be invested in to help his crew mates. It's sad really
I've never read that much shit before :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.