Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why he fainted several times, died from her attacks or is beaten unconscious by her…. Oh wait, he is tanking all that shit with a smile in his face, standing up, licking his lips and ready to enjoy his fight.
1. She ain't using coc

2. He is on the ground bleeding out

3. Most of the fight is off screened however law is the only one shown doing anything to her

Need I go on??

Honestly Law has been underwhelming.
The problem with them is Oda used law's best...Gamma Knife is like an actual one-shot attack conceptually. But it failed against Doffy to do its job and he was able to reduce its effect. And now it's just another random attack. law is not a Haki man and Haki is definitely what is going to determine an actual good fight.... Law's fights will be lame like how he "defeated" Vergo.
Post automatically merged:

magnetism, not metal. And yes, King would have no chance to harm kid. Kid is already yonko material.
You mean Yonko are magnetic

How I see a way for Kid and Law to take advantage of the environment in Onigashima/Wano to defeat Big Mom:

The island is filled with weapon factories that are filled with explosives, Kid collecting them with his magnetism and pulling them all into one giant attack, repel at full speed to nuke Big Mom

Law controls the giant sword in Onigashima, and aims to trap Big Mom in metals/rocks, Kid repels the sword full speed towards Big Mom

Feel like these would be such a wasted oppurtinity for their abilities.

Last edited:
How I see a way for Kid and Law to take advantage of the environment in Onigashima/Wano to defeat Big Mom:

The island is filled with weapon factories that are filled with explosives, Kid collecting them with his magnetism and pulling them all into one giant attack, repel at full speed to nule Big Mom

Law controls the giant sword in Onigashima, and aims to trap Big Mom in metals/rocks, Kid repels the sword full speed towards Big Mom

Feel like these would be such a wasted oppurtinity for their abilities.
Well, you see it but Oda doesn't. So what's the point?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You mean about Law who lowkey became one of the TOUGHEST characters in the entire one piece, and nobody seems to notice it–or even discuss about it!? Law from not being able to tank damage from Doffy took all the damage from the rooftop fight + the fricking thunder bagua + all the damage he's taking against Meme.
:luuh:
He is tough but in all honesty Kid has been more impressive than Law. Kid has been potrayed to be Luffy's rival while Law has been potrayed to be his surbodinate. Big Mom doesn't even acknowledge Law, all her attention is on Kid

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
1. She ain't using coc

2. He is on the ground bleeding out

3. Most of the fight is off screened however law is the only one shown doing anything to her

Need I go on??
1. Sure thing she is holding back. Like that all out attack from Hera. Cause she wants to spare kid for some reason I guess?

2. Cause of Hawkins Hax, which he made very clear and even Law aknowledged. Still she got nothing to harm him. and still he is licking his lips with a smile, no doubt in winning this fight.

3. And what do we learned in 25 years of one piece? Oda does this to keep the people hooked for the main fight. Showing law doing whatever he is doing, just proves he will get the backseat in the main fight.

so yes, go on.

So Sanji will obviously remember wearing the suit altered his body, he will put it on to test the theory. Then Oda will have to decide if he loses his emotions or not. Likely Oda keeps Sanji's emotions but I really hope Oda takes a risk here, at least while Sanji is in the RS. Ruthless Sanji would be a cool powerup of sorts to overcome his inability to pierce dino hide. Please Oda, don't be predictable, make it happen.

2. Cause of Hawkins Hax, which he made very clear and even Law aknowledged. Still she got nothing to harm him. and still he is licking his lips with a smile, no doubt in winning this fight.
This is such a trap.... it would mean he got hurt by Hawkins banging his head...which is also pretty much a hakiless attack. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.