Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And that means every CoC user on here needs to get the advanced version ?

Luffy specifically trained his Haki. The theme for the Kid pirates is that they do things their own way, with Kid and Killer having different and unique means to fight the Yonkou. Giving Kid Adv CoC is absolute dogshit writing.

Maybe a Kid stan can share their opinion on this
@rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Lukegranders
No but it does make him getting adv coc the most likely power up

The antikidd crowd is completely losing it.
***** thought Kidd would be Yamcha or something:suresure:, after getting so much development in Udon and such...
This shows me that the morons in these forums have zero understanding of Oda's writing.
It’s more that we’re used to Odas treatment of non straw hat characters.

It’s not like Law had:
A flashback about his reason to defeat doffy
A dream revolving around defeating doffy
A move that seemingly defeated Doffy
His entire character in Dressrosa and punk hazard revolving around doflamingo

And still wasn’t allowed to get the W over him…

His strongest power is his full body haki. The manga and databook stated same. Zoro destroyed that in a instant.

Pica's most difficult power to deal with rock DF power. It allows him to hide inside his rocks and his golem. Zoro cut him off from the ground and isolated him in midair so we had nowhere to go. He's only choice was to leave his broken golem. That's Zoro showing off his intelligence.
No that’s not Pica’s strongest feature…
Pica’s strongest feature is manipulating the entire City
He literally can transform the very ground Zoro is stepping on
He also is hard to find between the rubbles

Pica disposed all of that… ignored Zoro, went for King Riku, and got cut and in mid air, he decided to again be more idiotic and use the head on confrontation instead of using his fruit against Zoro
Pica literally can throw Zoro from a very high place to fall on ground and die “low fucking diff”
But he’s too stupid to do the very obvious

he'll beat Orochi since thats all what zoro needs, paralleling Ryuma slaying a Reptile./
LMAO you are like guys who said Zoro will fight Who's Who. :cantseeme:
Zoro is slaying a dragon not a reptile.
We will be on top of flower capital soon. I remember someone cutting a dragon on top of the flower capital in the story.
Now we have a dragon on top of flower capital. :jinbewat:
What is Oda trying to accomplish? :zorothink:
Evidence is here are you gonna accept it or gonna cry like you did on this post.

Killer is sitting on a mere 200 mil bounty right now, he will be lucky to get to the 500 mil mark :josad:
Careful, Killer is still okay. No guarantee he won't come to assist Kidd against Meme.

I won't be surprised if the raid ends with Linlin falling to Kidd and Killer & Kaido falling to Luffy and Zoro, with Law supporting both occasions. :cheers:

I would like to see either tbh. I think conquerers coating is more likely but it’s possible he gets awakening.

For example big mom showing coating when kid is on his way to her. She also shows an electromagnetic attack for the first time.
I don't want Kid to turn into Luffy's Vegeta. Whatever Luffy does, Kid will do it as well and that just a bit later.
Luffy was set up for the entire raid to bypass kaido's defence through Haki, it kinda makes sense for him to get Adv CoC, but Kid on the other hand is a DF reliant fighter whose limits we haven't seen yet. It would suck when Adv CoC overshadows Kids other abilities before we even get to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.